Shared Transfers

CityBlue

Nemo's Best Friend
I am travelling to DLP in September and this will be my 2nd visit. On my 1st visit I used RS Transports as I didn't want to take the VEA. Now I know the way things work (to a point), I was going to use the VEA this year. However, I have priced up a shared transfer with RS Transports and there isn't alot of difference in price.

I was just wondering who else people have used apart from RS Transports and what they thought of them. I know there is a link to some companies in the "Sticky Threads" but I wanted to know people's personal experiences.

Thanks.

I've booked ezyshuttle for our trip next month so i'll let you all know how we get on with them. They're charging 120 euros return (thats for up to 6 ppl) there's 4 of us.

I've booked ezyshuttle for our trip next month so i'll let you all know how we get on with them. They're charging 120 euros return (thats for up to 6 ppl) there's 4 of us.

Thanks - please let me know how you get on.

Does anyone else have any recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter