Share your bad/scary experiences

act1980

DIS Veteran
I am interested in hearing about negative things that have happened to people who have stayed at certain resorts.

I think it would be good to highlight any issues so as to help people pick safe accommodation, especially if they are travelling with children.

I, thankfully have only ever stayed off site at villa communities and touch wood have never had any problems.

The only time anything ever happened was on the night we arrived at Somerset, in Remington Golf Club. We were fast asleep in bed at 11pm from the jet lag and the phone rang. We woke up completely startled, and at the end of the phone was a British woman who told us she was standing outside our villa because her vacation home had been burgled and they had been instructed to stay at this house. I found it odd as we had reserved this house so we couldn't understand why the management didn't see the house was booked. It really put me on edge, I think because I was so exhausted from the travelling as well and I wasn't really on the planet too much at that point. Thankfully were weren't bothered again and had a great holiday.

What are your experiences?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter