Share you AP rates for January and Feb.

2/4-2/11

AKL- Standard View- $109/night

Reserved with American Express so we expect to get an automatic Savannah upgrade for free.

LaughOGrams - can you give me any details about reserving with Amex and expecting an upgrade to savannah view? I've never heard of that offer, but it's better than my rate held against my visa- I would switch to std view with my Amex, but only if I were sure at least one of my 2 rooms would be savannah view for my friends. TIA for any further links or info!

bjakmom said:
LaughOGrams - can you give me any details about reserving with Amex and expecting an upgrade to savannah view? I've never heard of that offer, but it's better than my rate held against my visa- I would switch to std view with my Amex, but only if I were sure at least one of my 2 rooms would be savannah view for my friends. TIA for any further links or info!

I'm sorry, but I was incorrect. I just checked with my wife and it seems that they ended the AMEX upgrade last year when Disney severed ties with AMEX and partnered with Visa to bring out the Disney Visa. They told her when she booked our reservations, and I wasn't aware of it.

Thanks for checking ! Hope you get an upgrade - you never know - we had a standard view studio booked at BWV last month and they upgraded us to a 1 BR villa, canal view without our even asking - pure magic ! - sending you pixie dust ! :smooth:

We're doing a split stay Jan 9th-Jan15th and with the AP got Wilderness Lodge courtyard view for 149.00 and Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna view for $151.00.

aubriee said:
We're doing a split stay Jan 9th-Jan15th and with the AP got Wilderness Lodge courtyard view for 149.00 and Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna view for $151.00.

Will they move the bags from one resort to the other? That would be nice to stay at two different one's.

Advance The Man said:
Will they move the bags from one resort to the other? That would be nice to stay at two different one's.

Yes they will :)

Last minute idea to head to Disney during Feb. break from school- Staying Feb. 19th-24th. Was shocked to get the AP rate of $104 for the CBR! Doing the happy dance!

WL standard view $109/nt w/o tax Jan 18/19/20
CBR standard view $79/nt w/o tax Jan 21/22/23/24

BCV - one bedroom $345.67/night w/tax 1/19 - 1/22

We originally had a AAA discount and Shirley at Dreams Unlimited was able to get us the AP discount which saved us another $100. Just enough savings for me to justify getting an AP!

I was thrilled when I got POR for $79, 2/6 - 2/9, for a spur-of-the-moment trip! :cool1:

Luv2trav said:
What AP rates did you get for January and first couple weeks of Feb. We are thinking about going soon and just want an idea of what prices were..

Plus, What are my chances of getting an AP rate during Febuary 11th-18th? I am not picky about resort...

We are paying $168.33 a night including tax for a savanna view room at the AKL from Jan 22nd through the 28th.

We were also quoted a rate of $385 a night inc tax for AKL Concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter