Shades of Green overflow rates

jeni1072

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone has knowledge about this whole process. I filled out the form for overflow rates days ago, still have not heard back. Does anyone know how this works? Are the rates the same as if I booked myself, or are they discounted at all? Also, 2 days in the middle of the week we are going ARE available at SOG, so will that exclude me from getting the overflow rate- whatever it might be?

Thanks...

We got an overflow rate a couple years ago at POFQ. It was like $105/night in July, so not too bad. I am fairly sure that if any of your days are unavailable you will be offered an overflow rate for your entire stay. I got mine by actually calling SOG on the phone. You may want to consider doing the same. HTH!

call them. They offered us a choice of different hotels at different rates. Its easiest to just call.

Well, I just called, and they said they had us reserved at AS sports for $79, and we should be getting a call soon drom Disney! So I asked them about moderate prices, and she said all 4 moderates would be $124. So now we are trying to decide- we're currently booked at POP (after a ASM change) for $99. If it had been $105, would have been a no-brainer!

:confused3 We were considering going in Dec. :santa: I called SOG and they were booked for part of the time we needed. I asked if they had overflow rates and was SHOCKED :faint: to find out the had NONE. Wonder whats up with that? We are now going to go in January. We are thinking about taking 2 value rooms and staying in the Pop Century. Anyone got opinions on which to do? If we stay at Shades we will have a breakfast buffet each day popcorn:: BUT one room. We have 3 teenage boys. :dance3: If we stay at POP no buffet but 2 rooms LOL ahhhh decisions decisions :confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter