Seven Seas Food Festival

KStarfish82

Proud Redhead
I am interested in possibly buying the FOOD & BREW SAMPLING LANYARD at SeaWorld for a visit in April.

A few questions...

Is it worth it? We don't drink and how big are the portions? I am not expecting to get meals, but I don't want to waste my money and get one cocktail weenie.

Do Pass Members get a discount?

Are they only good on Saturdays? Or all week?

Thanks!

The seafood festival is new this year. They have posted the concert schedule (it is only on Saturdays) and I think it will be worth a visit just for the concerts.

I bought a lanyard for the Busch Gardens Food and Wine festival last year. Some of the food dishes were a great deal with the lanyard (steaks and other meats) while dessert items were a poor value. Food quality varied depending on when the dish was prepared.

We did not feel the drinks were a good value at all. They used those tiny plastic wine glasses and only filled them half full. There is a pass holder discount, but at close to $4 per sample, we felt those small samples were a rip off.

I'd go and walk through the area and see for yourself before you decide to buy a pass. There are menus and some pictures online. You may decide to just buy one or two dishes instead of the lanyard. It took us a few visits to use up all the punches at Busch Gardens. I thought it was great that they let you use them on different days.

Some items were, some weren't. I'd wait until you arrive, walk around and see what other people get, then decide to buy a lanyard or just try a couple of items.

I just read that eligible menu items will be marked on the menu, which means you can not use the lanyard for all items.

I also found out that the full menu of items exclusive to the Seven Seas Food Festival are available on Saturdays, Feb 11 – May 13, 2017. A limited menu of festival items will be offered Sundays through Thursdays March 17 - April 16, 2017.

I just read that eligible menu items will be marked on the menu, which means you can not use the lanyard for all items.

I also found out that the full menu of items exclusive to the Seven Seas Food Festival are available on Saturdays, Feb 11 – May 13, 2017. A limited menu of festival items will be offered Sundays through Thursdays March 17 - April 16, 2017.

Can I ask where you read this at? I was just in the park today and the lanyard was good for all items, nothing was marked special on the menus.

It also looked like it was a full menu, compared with the Saturday I attended. There are some places that are closed (the huts along the Bayside Pathway where the concerts are held, since the pathway is closed during the week) so maybe that is what was meant by the "limited menu"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter