Seven Dwarves Mine Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristenRB

Mouseketeer
Anyone know when this ride will be completed? I think I read online 2014, but just seeing if maybe sooner?

All of the rumors I've heard or read is that it is running behind. Even the rose-colored glasses/Disney does no wrong podcasts have been saying it. The most used date I've hear for opening is March/April. So soft opening February, maybe as early as January but doubtful.

But again, its just a rumor. With new rides anything can happen.

All of the rumors I've heard or read is that it is running behind. Even the rose-colored glasses/Disney does no wrong podcasts have been saying it. The most used date I've hear for opening is March/April. So soft opening February, maybe as early as January but doubtful.

Wow! March/April? I guess the Imagineers are hard at work, but that is quite awhile! It'll be worth the wait when it's open though lol

I'd be astonished if it opens this year, BUT, stranger things have happened

How does a soft opening work? Is it open to everyone, but just for part of the day or something? I'm hoping to visit WDW in late February 2014, and it'd be great to try it out!

How does a soft opening work? Is it open to everyone, but just for part of the day or something?

It varies. Sometimes it is offered to DVC Members/AP holders only, sometimes it is just for a few hours with a super-long line, sometimes open to everybody and other times it is completely unannounced and you get in line and hope for the best. We have done all. :thumbsup2

That's funny because everything I've read says it will open early, lol.

I got lucky with the timing on my last trip (October) and made it for the soft opening of ETwB and UtS. I'm hoping that for my upcoming trip in January, it'll be the soft opening for Mine Train!

But I doubt it.

This is the one thing that makes me happy about going next year instead of this year. Literally the only thing. I can't wait for this ride!!!

I'm sure The Mine Train will be splendid when it opens, but this thing has been slower coming than Christmas. Empires have risen and fallen in a shorter amount of time than it has taken to build a single roller coaster.

I'm sure The Mine Train will be splendid when it opens, but this thing has been slower coming than Christmas. Empires have risen and fallen in a shorter amount of time than it has taken to build a single roller coaster.

Agreed. And yet USO is managing to build an entire new land (Diagon alley), Transformers, and a gigantic expansion to the Springfield/Simpsons area by, reportedly, this time next year.

D23 better have some jaw dropping announcement up their sleeve (***cough**StarWarsland**cough***) cause my beloved Disney is starting to look a little "mickey mouse" comparatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter