SET YOUR VCR's GANG!!!

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
Tonight at 9pm eastern and 8pm Central on the Travel Channel is Family Vacation in Orlando!! YIPPEE!! :D I have my digital cable set to remind me! It's going to feature Universal Studios, and all the parks in Disney and Seaworld! I'm so excited you would think I was going to actually be there. Hope you guys enjoy it and we'll talk about it when it's over!

IT'S ALL ABOUT DISNEY!!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!!!
TTFN...TA TA FOR NOW

OFFSITE-MARCH 87
SoG-MAY 98
SoG-JUNE 00
ASMu-MAY 01

This week the Travel Channel has made me add 3 more days to my May trip already!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

First show was a disappointment. :( Nothing about WDW and only a little about Universal! HOWEVER....on the second show BEST THRILL PARKS IN THE WORLD....UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO IS NUMBER ONE!!! HOT DOG!! :D Ain't we bad??!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT DISNEY!!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!!!
TTFN...TA TA FOR NOW

OFFSITE-MARCH 87
SoG-MAY 98
SoG-JUNE 00
ASMu-MAY 01

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest