Servers in Palo?

GhostlyHitchhiker

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Mladen and/or Sasha are still working on the Wonder? Sasha has been there at least since 2003 so I'm hoping so. :)

I looked for Mladen in Palo this cruise and didn't see him. He was our server in the MDR way back in either 2003 or 2005!

I'm almost positive Sasha was on the Wonder when we went to Alaska a few weeks ago; he was our server in 2015. This time we had Hristo and he was wonderful!

I'm pretty sure Mladen is still on the Wonder, I would ask Susana Moreira, but she's on vacation :beach: and I don't want to remind her about work just yet ;) she doesn't got back until early December.

Sasha has been our server in Palo every time we've sailed the Wonder, on our WBPC cruise this year I organized some group brunches for our FB group and during the first brunch he spotted me and came over to say Hi and to welcome us back aboard the Wonder, I was intending to request him to be our Dinner server later in the cruise anyway. But his efforts to be warm and friendly is one of the TOP reasons I love the Wonder so much and look forward to our sailing aboard her simply for people like Sasha!

Is this Sasha from the Ukraine? Blond haired with receding hair line? If so, he was our first server on Wonder in 2014 and one of the reasons we fell in love with DCL. We bumped into him on Wonder in Feb and it's great to hear that he's moving up to Palo! (If it's the same Sasha, that is)

From last week's cruise, Sasha is not there (I believe he's on vacation) and Mladen was there. We had our favorite server, Leo, and he said the staff at Palo is pretty much all new, we didn't recognize any other faces there.

I think we had Hristo in October. We had Sasha in Alaska a couple years ago and they both were top notch. So involved. So in....in love with the idea of Palo. I was at first disappointed that we didn’t get Sasha but Hristo totally held is own. We even noticed his interaction vs the others there and thought “he and Sasha must battle it out for top dog”. So... either one would be great.

Side note: grape pizza was available. There was even a section in the pizza making spot for the ingredients. :)

We boarded the Wonder in October 15th and found out Sasha transferred to another ship. Can’t remember which one. Had requested Hristo then and also found out he wasn’t there (not sure if he was on vacation).

Another cruiser suggested Leo and we LOVED him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter