~~~Server Issues: Please Read~~~

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
From Webmaster Alex:

As many of you are aware a lot of sites that previously allowed you to post pictures and then link to them have discontinued the service. As a result many people have turned to the personal web pages on the DIS. After reviewing the amount of traffic and server load this was causing we regret that we can no longer offer the service. I would like you to know that a lot of thought and care was put into this decision. The traffic involved was beginning to cause a noticable impact on other parts of all of our sites.

AND

From Webmaster Pete:

Hi folks:

As everyone knows, we've had server problems over the last week. We feel we've fixed most of them, but we are still working on things. We are still tweaking and adjusting the boards to be a little faster and more stable. I ask that you please bear with us while we get everything up to speed.

Thanks,
Pete

I hope that everyone understands... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter