Sequoia Lodge or Newport Bay?

Did a Google Search for this topic so I'm bumping this thread. I have Newport Bay but SL was coming in a little cheaper for my dates so was wondering if it made sense to switch. But based on this thread, seems like most seem to prefer NB.

It's a matter of personal taste but I feel obliged to speak up for the SL, which personally I prefer to NBC! The main reason is that we got a room in Newport Bay that was over 15 mins walk from reception - the hotel is huge and this is a risk you take if you stay there in a standard room. I also just prefer the theme of SL, especially in winter months. Really looking forward to staying with Golden Forest perks on our next trip, which seems to me to be great value.

I am planning to go to DLP next Sept-2018- We are in the US. So how do I proceed to find DLP accommodations using an Irish, French, or any foreign site....this may be website 101 info ...but please bear with me on this. So...what do I google or how do I find sites that will give me more reasonable prices than the US? Thanks

You go on the official Disneyland Paris site, in the top right-hand corner it will say your default language (it comes up as UK English for me so will probably come up as US English for you) just click on it and you will then be given the opportunity to change the country. Then ask your browser to translate if it's a non-English speaking country that you're viewing. If you book online everything is done by email so no worries about anything being mailed out. If you wish to book by telephone (some people prefer to do this as they only need to pay a deposit at time of booking whereas online is payment in full) tell the operator which country's offer you wish to book under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter