September Quiz-Come Join Us for Another Picture Quiz!

dzneynut

Disney pin trader and trivia buff
Can't believe it's my turn to torture, I mean challenge you again!
I've always thought the most impressive thing about Disney parks is their theming! Everything is there for a reason and part of the story. Even the trash cans (bins)!
So, come join us for a grand picture tour of the trash cans of Walt Disney World! Everyday, I will post a picture or two of different trash cans around WDW, and you will try to identify the area, or answer several trivia questions about the theming. At the end of the month, the top 3 point getters will receive prizes! I hope you join us.
P.S. If you think people give you strange looks taking pictures of bathroom doors and signs, try taking pictures of trash cans! :rotfl2:

I'll give it a go if you promise not to laugh at my answers!!! ;) I don't think i'll be any good but it sounds fun. :goodvibes

I knew someone would steal my idea of a trash can quiz!

My DH was very embarrassed when I took photos of chairs.

Should be an interesting one James.

I will try James, but Im terrible at sticking with them, Ive only managed to complete one quiz all the way through this year,good luck:goodvibes

Sarah, yes somebody did a toilets one a couple of years ago:rotfl2: Cant remember who it was though.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter