September Quiz - and the winners are...

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi everyone

Well my quiz is over (finally I hear you cry). Just before I reveal the winners, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for playing and for all your kind comments about how much you've enjoyed the quiz. :goodvibes

This would also be a good time for me to give credit to the sites I used for some of the photos:

www.photosmagiques.com
http://joel.serre.online.fr
www.dlp-guidebook.de

Anyway on with the exciting stuff...

In 3rd place with 36 points is:

Elaine (Ware Bears)

Well done Elaine!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

In 2nd place with 36.5 points is:

Russ (RussUK)

Well done Russ! :banana: :banana: :banana:

And in 1st place with 37 points is:

Becky (Bexx)

Well done Becky! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

And honourable mentions also go to:

Reid, Bonnie and Emma, who were all close behind.

And not far behind them were Renate and Nikki.

Thanks and well done to everyone else who joined in!!

Ooops forgot to say - Becky, Russ and Elaine, please PM me your addresses so I can send your prizes (bet you thought you'd just been doing it for fun :rotfl: )

Well done you guys!!

Well done Rhiannon too :)

Goodness me!!! :faint: So trawling through every DLP resource I have was worth it in the end!!! :teeth:

Congratulations Russ and Elaine -that was incredibly close!! And well done everyone else!!! :cheer2:

well done :Pinkbounc
Becky (Bexx)

Russ (RussUK)

Elaine (Ware Bears)

These are great scores.

Congratulations Becky :cheer2: and Russ :cheer2: and also Reid, Bonnie and Emma, Renate and Nikki.

Thank you again Rhiannon:goodvibes at times I am sure your ears must have been burning! :maleficen :rotfl:

However I cannot take all the glory :rotfl2: DH and my darling DD's have spent many happy evenings trawling through photos to find the answer. Thank you guys :grouphug:

Congratulations Becky and Elaine and well done to everyone else! Thank you to Rhiannon again for a great quiz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter