September/October 2013 check in

Great idea! When I planned for our wedding I told all our guests when we'd be at WDW and what we'd be doing while there, but basically made everyone plan their own trip. I wasn't going to be responsible for anyone being disappointed, or not seeing what they really wanted to, and I definitely wasn't going to spend a whole heap of time planning a magical trip, only to be told while there "hmm, no I don't feel like going there today, can we go tomorrow?" and knowing that it would mess everything up :lmao:

Unfortunately you'll never find anything that will suit everyone in your group.

Love this thread! Just booked for WDW for 2013 SSR September 19th - September 29th then
29th - 3rd October Disney Dream 4 night Bahamas cruise!

Yes yes yes! Please please please add me and DW.

We are also coming over real soon. October 26th this year SSR for two weeks and 3 night cruise in the middle. Got MNSSP on 31st October! I am all packed virtually camped out at airport waiting...

Love this thread! Just booked for WDW for 2013 SSR September 19th - September 29th then
29th - 3rd October Disney Dream 4 night Bahamas cruise!

Yes yes yes! Please please please add me and DW.

We are also coming over real soon. October 26th this year SSR for two weeks and 3 night cruise in the middle. Got MNSSP on 31st October! I am all packed virtually camped out at airport waiting...

i have added you to this thread - have a great time on your trip this year :)

alicia1506 said:
i have added you to this thread - have a great time on your trip this year :)

Thank you! How can we not! We are going to WDW! I could stay in a shoe box in WDW and have the time of my life...

Just one more week and we will be a year away from our trip. We will be flying out of Auckland airport on the 21st of October. Not too sure how long we will be staying for, but we are looking at around the 15 night mark so we have plenty of time to do everything :)

Just one more week and we will be a year away from our trip. We will be flying out of Auckland airport on the 21st of October. Not too sure how long we will be staying for, but we are looking at around the 15 night mark so we have plenty of time to do everything :)

We will be on our way back as you are starting your holiday :sad1: But never mind, then I will be able to start seriously planning our WDW trip :)

I really don't like not having a definite time frame. :(. The one thing I DO know is that by this time next year, we will be back :(

DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!

So far our travel dates have been decided on 21.10.13 - 5.11.12. We are still trying to decide on weather or not to extend our trip about a week and a half to see Disneyland with the christmas overlay. But the primary reason for the trip was Halloween, so that's what we will say a definate yes to at the moment! I'm having so much fun planning for this trip. I'm almost finished making my "optional extra's" book for my friend, which basically has a breakdown of the different character dining available so she can choose what ones she wants to do. I've got a lot of little surprises planned for her to make our trip as amazing as possible! It will be so great watching her absorb all the Disney magic for the first time.

So far the magical surprises that I have planned are;

- A Disney package that I will give to her before we leave for the airport that will contain one of these; http://www.disneystore.com/disneyland-tee-for-adults/mp/1261394/1000228/

- We are staying on property so I am going to work with vacation planning?? to make custom in room welcome baskets! (Most of the one's on the website aren't things I think we would enjoy)

- Hopefully I'll be able to organise for us to steer the Mark Twain Riverboat and sign the log book :)

- Lunch reservations at the Blue Bayou. I was planning on just getting pomme frittes and beignets. Can you get these at the BB, or is it just cafe orleans?

We're also planning on W.O.C dining at wine country trattoria, mainly because of the area you get in the reserved seating with eating here. I was planning on Carthay Circle but have heard that the viewing is not as good, the Happiest Haunts Tour, Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party, swimming with (insert marine animal here) at SeaWorld, and trying to get in on some animal feeding at San Diego Zoo. We're trying to pack in as much special fun adventurous stuff as possible!

How's everyone else going with their planning?

Hey Everyone!!!:goodvibes

So we have finally decided on definitely doing the cruise and have put out deposit down for a Concierge family Suite aboard the Dream for 20 October 2013 :yay:

We are currently planning the rest of this trip, but are going to hopefully add both the Halloween and the Christmas party to this trip as we will be unable to go back to WDW for a few years, due to other travelling plans. (and wanting to visit other Disney parks.)

Currently we are now doing the 4 night Bahamian Cruise with Disney and then spending 2 and half weeks at Disney World. :cheer2: We are also thinking about adding a day at Discovery Cove and maybe a day at Sea World in between our park days at WDW :D

Can't wait to hear the plans for everyone else!!

Shannon

Hey Everyone!!!:goodvibes

So we have finally decided on definitely doing the cruise and have put out deposit down for a Concierge family Suite aboard the Dream for 20 October 2013 :yay:

Shannon

Awesome!!! We're just doing Disneyland on this trip, but in 2015 we're hoping to cruise on the Fantasy :)

wow everyone has been very busy with plans. i started my new job monday, and right now we are playing catch up with bills and i have to create a more in depth budget to figure out how we are going to afford this trip. we do have the airfares prepaid, so that is a little sigh of relief.

happy planning everyone :) i have a big weekend coming up with a joint birthday party for carlo and my dad which is being celebrated at my house tomorrow evening... so i have a lot of cleaning and housework to get to this evening/tomorrow morning.

i haven't even started to think about christmas yet. i am trying to do this disneypalooza trip for as cheap a budget as i can while still creating magical memories :)

Anyone know when the MNSSHP dates are out for 2013? We are flying out 19th September I hope that is not too early to catch one!

Mickey is slowly moving along on my countdown ticker.
11 months to go :yay:

26 of our 29 nights are booked.
Just got to book 1 night in the Monterey area, and 2 nights near Universal Studios ( will probably be the Hilton Universal).

Ok

So we are now canceling our celebrity cruise from Sydney, and doing back to back from port canaveral on RCCL freedom.....DH just couldn't get enough....rough fly out dat 6 sept 2013....8 days BLT or DVC somewhere...2 x 7 day Caribbean cruises, then 2 days LA..flying ANZ kissykissy again....

DS 1 and his mate may join us for the week at WDW..so that should be interesting.......

Stay tuned

Ok

So we are now canceling our celebrity cruise from Sydney, and doing back to back from port canaveral on RCCL freedom.....DH just couldn't get enough....rough fly out dat 6 sept 2013....8 days BLT or DVC somewhere...2 x 7 day Caribbean cruises, then 2 days LA..flying ANZ kissykissy again....

DS 1 and his mate may join us for the week at WDW..so that should be interesting.......

Stay tuned

Karen, Congratulations!

I think that you'll definitely be heading to the US in 2014 at this rate. :lmao:

Ok

Stay tuned

OMG I want your life!! Enough said :rotfl2:

How awesome: BACK TO BACK on RCCL Freedom - only in my dreams :rolleyes1

So it's bread and water for the next11months

Telling everyone no Xmas gifts this year......except GK's of course....

So let the planning begin

So it's bread and water for the next11months

Telling everyone no Xmas gifts this year......except GK's of course....

So let the planning begin

welcome :)

i have updated your details on the main check in -- we will also be over there similar time, but i think we will miss being in the same place at the same time :(

i too am on bread & water rations.. just found out my job may only have a shelf life of 6 months, so it's save as much as possible in those 6 months to ensure that we go on this trip.. our flights are already prepaid thanks to our cancellation this year, so there is no way i am losing that money by having to cancel next year :(

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Anyone know when the MNSSHP dates are out for 2013? We are flying out 19th September I hope that is not too early to catch one!

Paula, you should be fine. W went to the party this year in Sept 18 and that was the second week for the parties.

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter