September Exercise Challenge ~ Journey through the Magic Kingdom

49 more minutes cycling yesterday to add to my total
1007/900 ..........I guess I increase my goal next month :)

I've been lax about posting lately, but I haven't stopped walking. - 60 minutes since my last entry (15 Thursday, 20 Friday, 10 Saturday, 15 Sunday) brings me to 300/450.

It's great to see so many color changes! Go team!!

No minutes for me the last two days as i hurt my back somehow and am trying to rest it. :sad2: Going to ice again now.

Front page is up to date! Lots of great minutes & check ins and I'll get to a color update hopefully tomorrow.

Just wanted to add that we are 1354 minutes from a team color change. Hopefully we can do that in the next couple of days!!! :rainbow:

No minutes for me the last two days as i hurt my back somehow and am trying to rest it. :sad2: Going to ice again now.

Front page is up to date! Lots of great minutes & check ins and I'll get to a color update hopefully tomorrow.

Just wanted to add that we are 1354 minutes from a team color change. Hopefully we can do that in the next couple of days!!! :rainbow:

So sorry about your back. I hope you feel better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter