September Adults and Solo Travelers

My sister and I will be there September 21st-29th at POFQ. Also doing MNSSHP 2nd year in a row-we had such fun there last year(halloween is a big holiday in our family)that we had to do it again. Now, we just have to figure out what costumes we're doing this year(we were pirates last year)-something cool and lightweight, because it's still hot there in September.

I'll be there too! September 9 - 14th at AKV! Hope to see some of you at the TOT DISmeet on the 13th! :goodvibes

My "new" DH and I will be there for our honeymoon :love2: Sept 22 through Oct 6. Can't wait.:tigger: :tigger: Planning on doing MNSSHP at least twice. DH loves the villians.

DH and I will be at BCV 9/14-9/21! We just got home last week, but I can't wait to get back to WDW again!!

Just my mom and I going Sept. 12-16, very excited! We went last year with the whole family so this trip promises to be a bit calmer!

And here yet another solo traveler; from 9-4 to 9-12 at ASMo. It's getting a bit predictably by now, but I can join the queue of those who just can't wait. ;)

And here yet another solo traveler; from 9-4 to 9-12 at ASMo. It's getting a bit predictably by now, but I can join the queue of those who just can't wait. ;)
I going solo TOO!!! (9/9 - 9/14) I hope we can see each other while we're there! :wave:

I can't wait until September, my Dfi and I are staying at Coronado Springs from Sept 10-16th. :) :)

Only 98 more days! Finally in the double digits!!!!

I'll be there from Sept. 16th-23rd with my SO and my Mom. We are staying at Coronado Springs.

It's my first trip, my Mom's first "real" trip (she went to Epcot for one day while at a conference) and SO's first trip as an adult.

We went to DLR last October for a week and loved it so much we plan to do a Disney trip once a year if we can swing it!

I'll be solo during my five day visit ... and I live an hour and a half away so ... I usually go solo, which kinda stinks but it's SO fun going solo! It'll be so odd being there for five days solo tho, lol!

My wife and I will be there Sep 7-17 staying at Pop Century. Also going to go to MNSSHP for the first time for both of us on the 14th. We're still trying to decide what to wear. Does anyone know if there is a listing of what is acceptable/unacceptable for the party? Thanks.

EpcotLove, Shawn 429, dryvithome, ArielNPolo, we'll all be in WDW around the same time! Hope you'll come to the DISmeet at the Tower of Terror on the 13th, and the Mojito Party at Pop that night! :wave:

EpcotLove, Shawn 429, dryvithome, ArielNPolo, we'll all be in WDW around the same time! Hope you'll come to the DISmeet at the Tower of Terror on the 13th, and the Mojito Party at Pop that night! :wave:

Can someone give me a link to these meets? I would love to meet some of the fellow DISers!! :banana:

My wife and I would be interested in meeting up with everyone. We're actually staying a Pop Century, so we'll definitely be at that one. However, I'm fairly new to the boards so if someone could link me in the right direction or let me know what the DISmeet and Mojito Party is about, it'd be helpful. Thanks!

Hi all,

Going solo to WDW Sept. 1-5 and staying at POP.

*I have an IllumiNations Cruise booked for Monday, Sept. 3 and would love company! I am trying to fill the boat so that it will cost only $30 per person.

*I am dining at Spoodles on Monday and would love a dinner companion.

*I am dining at Narcooses on Tuesday and would love a dinner companion.

I am 39, live in NJ, married with 3 kids. I love to scrapbook and anything DISNEY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter