September 30, 06

kimmcbee

Mouseketeer
First cruise with the kids and first for us on Disney. All the boys will be in different kids programs, any idea how that will go? They will be 4, 8, 11. We are surprising them and they will not find out till sail date. Taking grandparents with us also. any ideas out there?

The kids will have a great time. I've never sailed with my own kids. My gk's were 6 & 11 on the xmas cruise and they had a grand time, stayed in clubs all day & night except for diner and the show. Till 1am. What a blast they had. My older grandson told me it was the greatest thing in his life. Once your on the thread everyone with kids will be able to fill you in. I wear a swimsuit 85% of the time so I can travel light :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter