September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

Below is the list of cabin crawl participants. Could everyone on the list please post and re-confirm that you are participating. I will add any new volunteers to the list, just let me know.

Cabin Crawl

Join us to take a stateroom tour of the various cabins on the Dream. If you would like to "host" your cabin or just "crawl", please post on this board and I will add you to the list. We would like to avoid repeat cabin categories on the tour so please check the list for your cabin type.

Date: Day 3 - At Sea
Time: 2 PM

We will establish a tour route once we complete the list.

Here's the list of who is hosting their room:

enverm - Cat 11C
DisneyBelle99 - Cat 8C - deck 7, port/forward
DVCPhil - Cat 4E - Deck 5/fwd/port
mdwoodman - Cat 5E - Deck 8, Aft
Henlady - Cat 7A - Deck 8, starboard/aft
Lorelai71 - Cat 4A - Deck 9 starboard/mid
abigaillynn - 10A - Deck 9
funatdisney - Cat 5A - Deck 10, port
johnny quest & poison ivy - 2 Cat T's / 2 Cat V's (adjoining) Deck 12, starboard

Here's the list of crawlers only:
Iron Man
KerryFamily04
gmcmah

So day 3 is actually the 1st right? I want to add it to my calendar. I live by the beep or I'll forget, lol!

I just finished my FE. I got my inspiration from pinterest!

null_zps1c678bf5.jpg

Now I just need to finish those gifts and tags!

Hi. I'm making our fish extender now, how do I sign up to get into the fun of it? 2 kids traveling with us...

Hi. I'm making our fish extender now, how do I sign up to get into the fun of it? 2 kids traveling with us...

Unfortunately, the FE lists closed several weeks ago - August 15, was, I believe the closing date.

I guess you could ask if anyone wanted to participate with you on an individual basis, but this close to the cruise, that would be pretty "iffy"

Hi. Might be too late, but if anyone's interested, message me. 2 kids traveling with us and we're interested in participating with 2 other kids, fish extender fun. Traveling 9/29/13 on the Dream.

Is anyone bringing pins to do some trading? Is there a place where pin traders hang out?

With a couple trips to Disneyland and a little help from my DVC guide (whom I love!!), I am done with my my FE gifts! Now got to pack. Less than two weeks to go for us.

Is anyone bringing pins to do some trading? Is there a place where pin traders hang out?

I have a few pins that I will be bringing. Not a pin trader before, just really collected a few that I like over the last few years. Then, when I was thinking about FE gifts, I bought a bunch in a lot on ebay. HORRORS:confused3 found out on disboards that those are likely not legit, and there are some that might be "scrappers".

I slipped a few into FE gifts for some older kids, hope their parents aren't pin snobs. Mea culpa! It was part of a gift, hope they enjoy.

So, yes I will bringing a few more for trading. They look good to me. I hear that there is some pin trading going on, and cast members are not going to refuse to trade. We will see how it goes. pixiedust:

I will be bringing pins to trade as well as Vinylmations. :)

For Vinyls I have fulls sets of:
Nursery Rhymes
Zooper Heroes
Extreme Wrestlers
Under the Big Top
Classic Collection

Willing to trade for any Parks Vinylmations. Also I am interested in Figment, Fox and the Hound, Fantasia series, Disney Afternoon, etc.
If you have anything you are willing to part with, I am willing to trade with you a whole set for just a couple of Vinyls that I may like. :) Please if anyone is interested, let me know as I don't want to bring 5 full sets all the way from Canada. Thank-you so much. :)

Hi everybody :goodvibes

We joined late, but are still very excited to be on the Member Cruise.

Ginny (and Andy)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter