• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 20th MNSSHP Scavenger Hunt !!FINAL DETAILS INSIDE!!

TRICKY_TINK

Mouseketeer
DON'T FORGET TO PRINT THE LIST BEFORE YOU GO, BRING A PEN, CHARGE YOUR CAMERA BEFORE THE PARTY AND HAVE FUN!

How to play:

Below is a list of items, people and rides you and your team must find, photograph and/or ride to mark it off your list. Rules: In the case of a ride the whole group must participate if height and medical conditions allow. In the case of a person or thing you will just take a photograph of the character or object, you do not need to wait in any lines to do this just a quick picture while walking by will do. Also you can use other guests dressed as needed people if they approve of you taking the picture, or just don't see you do it...lol. PENDING A VOTE AGAINST THIS TIME LETS ASSUME WE WILL MEET AT 12:15am @ TERRACE NOODLE STATION. Lots of seating there under the overhang also should not be as congested as main street. This will give us time to talk a bit while going over the hunt sheet the hordes of people are leaving the park. Be on the look out for a Pirate family with a Pirate /Dis'er lime green mickey head flag. I haven't made that yet but you'll know it when you see it. :) Each team will bring a $5ish Disney related item as their groups prize contribution. We will pool all the gifts into a bag at our meetup and tally the scores. In the event of a tie each team who is tied will simply take turns blindly picking out of the bag till its empty. I'm going to try to make a few things hard but mostly it should be pretty easy. If you have anything you want to add to the list feel free to post them and I will add it. I tried to do riddles but I think they are too easy, you can add to the list in riddle form if you feel like it.

People to find:

1. The legend?
2. The best girlfriend ever?
3. A cast of moods?
4. A crew?
5. The boy who never grows up?
6. Characters from a story named for one holiday but meant for another?
7. Mortal enemies in a dual? Many fit this bill
8. The man behind the legend?
9. The person who says "I do, I did"?
10. A flash back icon from the old days?
11. A roaming soul and a dreadful sight?
12. A little brain but a lot of wit?
13. A princess and her prince
14. "Aren't you a little young to be doing that" "Yes, Yes I am"
15. Synchronized dead people?

Things to find:

1. A Funnel Cake
2. Some of Natures Candy
3. A Stage Coach
4. A Face made of Pumpkins
5. 3 Mickey heads (all different)
6. Something that lights up the sky
7. A dance party in full swing
8. A huge line :rotfl2:
9. The white CM mickey sticker
10. A Halloween cookie<---this one will need to be turned into me:lmao: jk

Rides to go on:

1. Buzz Lightyear- Galactic hero Score!
2. Space Mountain- Picture of the picture taken at the end of the ride.
3. Tea Cups Picture of the Mouse popped up while riding! Good luck:rotfl:
4. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh- Picture of Heffalump smoke ring.
5. Small World- Picture of the good bye room.
6. Haunted Mansion- Picture of the Ghost in your Buggy!
7. Pirates- Picture of the Red Heads Starboard side! :laughing:
8. Splash Mountain- Picture going up the last incline to the big drop. This should be decorated as it has been in the past.
9. Thunder Mountain- Picture of the CM operator.

Team Roster

TRICKY_TINK- ALL PIRATES * TEAM "WHY'S THE RUM GONE?"

HAWKY7- WEDDING COUPLE/ JACK AND SALLY * TEAM "NOT EVEN DEATH WILL DO US PART"

MARBLIES- URSLA/ DUMBO/ PINOCCHIO * TEAM "WE HAVE NO STRINGS"

ROBREES- CAPT. J. HOOK/ JAKE/ PIRATE CREW * TEAM "SAILING THE NEVERLAND SEAS"

MHCONLEY- HIPPIES * TEAM "LOVE, NOT WAR"

*TINKER*BELL- TACKY TOURIST * TEAM "WANDERING MOUNTAIN EARS"

SOUTHERN BELLE21- MAD HATTER/ WHITE QUEEN * TEAM "WE'RE ALL MAD HERE"

I have given those teams without names temporary names. Just post your name selection and I will update. I'm o.c and couldn't have nothing there...:lmao:

If anyone else wants in let me know if you can before I leave otherwise just show up at the finalized time and place with your prize contribution and your in.

This sounds like so much fun! We're going to be there that night. If anyone needs a picture of the boy who never grows up, you have my permission to take one of mine...he's 1 and the cutest you'll see :lovestruc. We'll be easy to spot--all six of us will be dressed as PP characters.

HAHA!! I love our name!!! Hilarious!!!!

woo~ excited!!! :banana: hope I can figure out all the people... I'm not always great at it :rotfl:

ETA I vote for meeting at 12:00

Here I am - my girl's have yet to finish their costumes, but will be Dumbo and Pinocchio.
P9120535.jpg

I am recycling my costume from a few years ago and this year I will be wearing a Don King wig as my hair is too long now.
PS. If you see me during the day, I am a brunette.

Here I am - my girl's have yet to finish their costumes, but will be Dumbo and Pinocchio.
P9120535.jpg

I am recycling my costume from a few years ago and this year I will be wearing a Don King wig as my hair is too long now.
PS. If you see me during the day, I am a brunette.

:thumbsup2 SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! can't WAIT to see this!!!! :banana:

OMG okay I believe I finally figured out everything on the list... and seriously some of it was HARD... mostly #14 as I have never even HEARD of that character... *sigh* but I hope, think and pray my list is all right :laughing:

They are tough - hope we can figure out the right answers too! Saving that for the plane ride.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

What time is the second parade this year we always like to go to that one since it is less crowded? That could sway some votes..

Team Roster

TRICKY_TINK- ALL PIRATES * TEAM "WHY'S THE RUM GONE?"

HAWKY7- WEDDING COUPLE/ JACK AND SALLY * TEAM "NOT EVEN DEATH WILL DO US PART"

MARBLIES- URSLA/ DUMBO/ PINOCCHIO * TEAM "WE HAVE NO STRINGS"

ROBREES- CAPT. J. HOOK/ JAKE/ PIRATE CREW * TEAM "SAILING THE NEVERLAND SEAS"

MHCONLEY- HIPPIES * TEAM "LOVE, NOT WAR"

*TINKER*BELL- TACKY TOURIST * TEAM "WANDERING MOUNTAIN EARS"

SOUTHERN BELLE21- MAD HATTER/ WHITE QUEEN * TEAM "WE'RE ALL CRAZY HERE"

Cute names! Just to let you know though, we are "We're all Mad Here", but yes, we ARE INDEED:laughing: Mad/crazy=same thing...although doesn't mad sound better? Hmmm...:ccat:

Cute names! Just to let you know though, we are "We're all Mad Here", but yes, we ARE INDEED:laughing: Mad/crazy=same thing...although doesn't mad sound better? Hmmm...:ccat:

duh why did I do that :confused3! That must have been one of my middle of the night posts. They can vary in quality and content a bit:lmao:

Oh the second parade is at 10:30

I would prefer 12:15 after the party at noodle station for our meet-up.
Since we are leaving tomorrow, I will be monitoring the thread, but probably not posting. See you all at the party!

So excited!!!:Pinkbounc We leave Friday night! (we drive through the night usually) I love the scavenger hunt list! Can't wait till the party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter