September 2005 - Grand Floridian - Roll Call

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: I am getting so excited about my first ever stay at the GF, just wondering what other DISers will be staying there in September and when. Also will this be your first stay there?

I'll start - We'll be there September 11 - 17, and yes a first stay for all four of us.

Thank you for pointing out how close our trip is! I am so excited that I just had to stop and put my vacation time down on my timesheet!

We will be in RPC from the 7-14th. This is our second stay at GF. The last one was also RPC honeymoon room - last time was our honeymoon, this time is our anniversary!

I guess it is time to start thinking about packing and watching the hurricane reports.

We'll be there Sept 12-16. We can't wait!!
Please, don't mention the H word

I am sooooo with you on the excitement :Pinkbounc Our house is buzzing with our September 26 -29 trip to GF. This will be our second stay at GF, we were there last Jan. Our last trip was one of those trips where everything just clicked and was totally magical.

We'll bet there too. Checking in on the 14 and staying a week!
This will be the second time for me to stay there and the first time for DH. We are celebrating our one year anniversary!

We'll be there from 9/16 - 9/25. First stay at GF and I can't wait! It looks like we're overlapping somewhat with a couple of you. Did I mention I can't wait!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We'll be there September 27 - October 2

OHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

We will be there too :earsgirl: :earsboy: Sept 18-23rd at GF RPC

I think this will be the 11th or so stay there..We are just as excited as if it was our first. The resort is SOOOOO lovely :love: ...can't wait.

We'll be there. My DD, DGS, and me. This will be my 1st time at the GF :cool1:

Happy Anniversary to those celebrating! I wish I could get DH to stay at the GF for me, but he thinks it's too girly. So we're doing it as a girl trip. I can't believe that in just a little over two weeks I'll be at the GF as a guest. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter