September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola! Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither looks familiar. I can post whichever you like, but I thought you were going to post a picture of Paul and Jill.

Let me know what you prefer.

Yeah well I didn't actually TAKE one of the two of them... they were never in the same spot at the same time, however, Jackie and I were just talking and I think I can steal one from my nieces FB page - she has one of the two of them from his retirement party... I'll try and go grab one... otherwise just post the one of Paul by himself but give me until tomorrow if that's ok.

But will it fit into a cup holder?

Woody
Ahem, mister no driving while drinking from THIS recipe! Unless you meant that cup holder you have installed next to your laptop!:cool1::lmao::banana: OH, I forgot that would be wine glass - holder!:laughing:

Yeah well I didn't actually TAKE one of the two of them... they were never in the same spot at the same time, however, Jackie and I were just talking and I think I can steal one from my nieces FB page - she has one of the two of them from his retirement party... I'll try and go grab one... otherwise just post the one of Paul by himself but give me until tomorrow if that's ok.

Sweetie, take all the time you want. You decide, I post. Just let me know your preference. :)

I haven't started accumulating any yet but I was wondering, how many dollar bills should we bring?

We never take any cash for tipping. We put the tip on the statement we sign when we order from the bar and we have never had room service since there is more food at meals than we are used to.

We never take any cash for tipping. We put the tip on the statement we sign when we order from the bar and we have never had room service since there is more food at meals than we are used to.
I think the conventional wisdom is to give a cash tip for room service.

Anyone else do this?

Woody

Since the DIS is now closing down threads when they reach 250 pages (or so) we have a new home ready. Thread 3 for our cruise is at this site:

http:www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2225387

Please share this link in each post from now on so that whenever the moderators lock our thread, those who are not here tonight will read to the end of the thread and immediately find the link.

THANKS!! :thumbsup2

Please share this link in each post from now on so that whenever the moderators lock our thread, those who are not here tonight will read to the end of the thread and immediately find the link.
Jan, THANK YOU for doing a truly excellent job managing and organizing this thread.

Despite what Mrs. Woody may say -- I can (occasionally) follow instructions, as shown above.

Woody

If you could do it on Saturday that would be great. I'll be sending out the info to the other organizers sometime during the day.

IAN: The survey info on page 1 post 1 says the survey will close at midnight on July 12. July 12 is Sunday. If you close it Friday night and I delete the link on Saturday we are jumping the gun. :confused3

Instructions please

Since the DIS is now closing down threads when they reach 250 pages (or so) we have a new home ready. Thread 3 for our cruise is at this site:

THANKS!! :thumbsup2

copying again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter