Sept mini-meet

Conck, WHAT WAS IN THAT DRINK? :drinking1

I dunno. Yours was clear so I assume something nice and refreshing. Like Vodka or Rum!

Jamie and Ben were both great, and I agree with Mike it was a hoot to watch the look on Ben's face while Jamie went on (at lenght) about Disney. ;)

It was good to meet Peterpan too. I wanted to go to PI with you 3, but the 4:30 wake-up time for work didnt agree with that!

It was my second time hanging out with LukenDC (we were both at tiki fest), but I've been seeing him around because of the resort he booked. Hopefully he'll be able to pick up one of those items he wanted in Morrocco before he heads out :rolleyes1

Hopefully he'll be able to pick up one of those items he wanted in Morrocco before he heads out :rolleyes1

Merciful Heavens! What is it with Morrocco? A year or so ago, my daughter and her best friend did some successful... um ... shopping there.

Hey guys were back!!!!
had a great time just a little hot.
Had a blast meeting you guys, and dont let ben fool ya he likes disney just as much as i do.
Friday i was feeling all the beer i had ,dont know about Peterpan with his Rage in a cage and how it had hit him... just ask him about his ride on the dance floor.
LukeinDC hope you got what you were looking for in Morrocco? never did get over to see it. LOL
will have a pic up soon when i can get to work.
back with more later
they wont me to do something called work:confused3

glad y'all had fun!

I'll be around the world starting tomorrow.
If I get the chance to go to the adventurer's club, I'll see if y'all want to do a meet then.
I'm going to have to play it by ear - we have a two year old with us plus my mom plus we're broke!

all the ingredients for a great trip. ;)

I'll be there next week 9/23-28 if anybody else is around; doing a solo trip this time.

IMG_0313.jpg
[/IMG]
Here we go
from left to right
Ben, jamie, OrlandoMike, PeterPan and ConcKahuna

Hey guys!

I am back as well (and sadly back to work)

It was great meeting you guys! :) Had a blast as well

Hopefully will be around here a little more... but for now have to finish getting caught up at work >_< but wanted to drop a quick hi.

Jon

Just an FYI guys.

It's raining cats and dogs down here today, you got out of Dodge just in time!

I'm thinking of heading to the adventurer's club tonight! send me a pm if interested.

Just an FYI guys.

It's raining cats and dogs down here today, you got out of Dodge just in time!

Luckily for the week I was there it only rained for 30ish mins a day... sometimes those 30 mins were at inconvient times but at least it wasn't all day... only time that was really annoying was Friday night for MNSSHP which basically got rained out :(

It was pouring for a good while on Sunday before I left... luckily my flight was late enough that it didn't effect it. It also managed to hold off until after the 3pm parade instead of during it like it had the previous 4-5 days =p

Next year I will go later in September so there is more then one MNSSHP in case the shows/parades/etc get rained out during one like this time.

I guess those are the joys on FL in September though =p

That's not just September. It rains daily in FL all summer (and most of the rest of the year too).

Hey there guys! I returned yesterday (Thursday) and overall had a great vacation. I spent a week at WDW followed by four days at Universal. Universal is fun, but it does not interest me nearly as much as WDW and I probably won't return for a few years. As for WDW, I am already looking forward to my return next September!

It was great meeting everyone and putting names and faces together. I need to figure out how to enhance my Moroccan experience and deepen my intimacy with that nation! LOL

I need to figure out how to enhance my Moroccan experience and deepen my intimacy with that nation! LOL

Well Geesh Luke, what did you want? A fez? A rug? You know ConcK and I can get you a discout on anyting in Morocco if only you would ask! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter