Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover

Hello All!! So excited to be on this cruise. We've done many Caribbean cruises as we live in South Florida, but this will be our first Disney European Cruise. I have been to London several times before-not that I am an expert but if anyone wants advice, let me know!
Does anyone have recommendations on excursions? We are traveling with extended family (we are a group of 12!) but we tend to do different excursions since we are all ages. My immediate family is my husband and 13 year old son. Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks!
C

Hi to all interested in Fish Extenders,

We have a new family. Here's the updated list. Anyone with any interest, please post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com. There's still plenty of time. This list will close August 1 so all will have enough time to gather or make gifts.

Can't wait to sail with you!

Attachments

• Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover as of 062119.pdf
    214.5 KB · Views: 6

Do you have to have children to participate in Fish Extenders?
No. We're retirees with no children or grandchildren sailing and have a great time with FE. Join us. It's a lot of fun. You can gift to the stateroom, the adults, the children. It's whatever and how much you wish to do.

Pardon me for taking so long to respond.

Sorry, Gerald, I forgot to attach the list for your convenience. It's been posted before, but here it is again. I will be closing the list on Aug. 1 to give everyone plenty of time to gather/make gifts. A small group, so far. Hope to add your info to it.
Any other questions, just let me know.

Attachments

• Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover as of 062119.pdf
    214.5 KB · Views: 3

All Fish Extenders,
We have a new family, but they don't have a room number, yet. Please see the attached. Remember, I'll be closing the list on Aug. 1. Thanks to all of you participating.

Attachments

• Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover as of 011719.pdf
    218.3 KB · Views: 6
hey everyone, goodness it quiet here compared to the first year of the British Isles cruise. Im not on this cruise but I live in Dublin and on previous years I have met up with Disney Magic cruisers when the ship arrives in Dublin.

Im working on Tuesday 10 September when Disney Magic is in Dublin, but after work I plan to go into Dublin city centre and take some photos of the ship in port. I have just booked my first Disney cruise for September 2020 on Disney Magic, so having the ship in my city before I cruise is exciting

Hello everyone, just booked and only have a short time to prepare for this cruise. We will have our twin 10 year old girls with us. Just beginning to work on excursions at each port. Would be interested to hear what some of you are doing for excursions.

Hello everyone, just booked and only have a short time to prepare for this cruise. We will have our twin 10 year old girls with us. Just beginning to work on excursions at each port. Would be interested to hear what some of you are doing for excursions.

Im not on this cruise, but I live in Dublin , let me know if you need any help :)

Hello all
Just finding this thread. We are sailing on the British Isles cruise in Sept and getting excited! We would like to join this FE please.
We are 2 adults and our 7 year old daughter. We have been to Disney Paris a couple of times but this is our first cruise. Just been googling what a fish extender is, now I know :).
I will email ibolt123 to join.
Looking forward to sailing with you all.

Hello all
Just finding this thread. We are sailing on the British Isles cruise in Sept and getting excited! We would like to join this FE please.
We are 2 adults and our 7 year old daughter. We have been to Disney Paris a couple of times but this is our first cruise. Just been googling what a fish extender is, now I know :).
I will email ibolt123 to join.
Looking forward to sailing with you all.
So glad to have you and you're just under the wire. Here's the list as of today. Please send me your information so I can update this. Any questions, please let me know.

p.s.
Sorry I just saw this, was away for the weekend. I didn't receive an email, but feel free to post here or lbolt123@gmail.com. You'll love the cruise.

Attachments

• Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover as of July 30.pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
All Fish Extenders,
Here's the list as of today. One family received their stateroom. Another family wants to join and I await their information.

Just a reminder that the list will close Aug. 1. Please let me know if there are any changes or additions. Can't wait!

Attachments

• Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover as of July 30.pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
All Fish Extenders,
Here's the list as of today. One family received their stateroom. Another family wants to join and I await their information.

Just a reminder that the list will close Aug. 1. Please let me know if there are any changes or additions. Can't wait!
Hi there

I have emailed with our info to join the FE group, not long now!

Please confirm you have received my email, thanks.

Hi there

I have emailed with our info to join the FE group, not long now!

Please confirm you have received my email, thanks.
Yes, I have it. It went to my spam folder. Thanks for it. I’ll update the list and post it. So happy to have you three join us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter