Sept 3rd Halloween on the High Seas

jimilla

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I noticed on the Cruise meet up thread, that there was no link for this Cruise.

I'm not sure how to start one, but wanted to introduce ourselves. Who know maybe we will bump into someone on the Ship.

Myself - Jim (older than dirt), my Wife Priscilla (not quite that old but close), my adult Daughter Deanna and my teenage daughter Marissa. ,

We went back and forth about taking a Cruise at this time, but after watching some of Video's from the fist sailing, it seems Disney has a pretty good handle on COVID safety protocols (more so than some other Cruise lines).

We are going WDW after for a few days afterward.

Still have not got my full Green Check mark (still says pending), so that has me a little anxious.

We have had a rough go for the last year or so, and really needed to get away and so looking forward to it.

Hope to see folks there

Jim

We're trying to get on this cruise! I've been holding a certain room and we keep going back and forth on booking.

We are on the Sept. 24th sailing and love to hear about how your Halloween day went and what they offered.

They just sent an email to everyone on the September 3rd cruise specifically about Halloween. They said specific events will be in the app after we board but they did encourage everyone kids and adults to bring costumes. They did also mention Candy would be involved.

I'll provide more details after we sail.

Edit: oops I just realized this was in the meetup group everyone on this thread is probably on the sailing. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter