Sept. 24th, 2022 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral

Calantha

DIS Veteran
This is our "Third Time's a Charm" and "We're getting in before the FCC expires" cruise. Orginally a 5 day HOTHS in 2020...and then a 7 day in 2021. Due to family concerns, we've moved to this itenerary. That being said, I've never been to San Juan or St. Maarten - so I'm loving the destinations.

We just finished paying off our balance before our booking window opens in a few weeks. Hopefully there won't be any last minute cancellations like our last cruise. We're all vacced up and have been all year just waiting for Disney to start being able to safely have onboard activities return

We've decided to drop because of a whole lot of reasons but I hope everyone enjoys! HOTHS 2023 or bust...

Hi, does anyone know if someone has created a group for fish extenders on this cruise? If not, I can coordinate the group if there is interest

I know this is an extreme long shot, but I shall ask anyway… if anyone cancels their Palo Brunch, please let me know! I’d really love to snag a reservation - my Mom loves breakfast and I’d love to get it for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!