Sept 2017

Bean1014

Earning My Ears
I have a family member who is trying to plan a trip from 9/17-9/23 at a monorail resort. All the hotels are $1000 or more a night or sold out. The crowd calendars say that it is a slow time though so they are confused by the pricing and availability. We always book 200 days in advance so I am not familiar with why this would happen. Does anyone have any tips or ideas what is going on that week, if anything? Thank you!

I just checked and came up with Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary for $469 and Villas at the Grand Floridian for $550ish.

I just saw the bay lake towers show up, thanks. I know they don't want to do the villas.

That is one of the time periods for free dining; all of September is included I believe. So that has probably eaten up a lot of inventory. We were booked for early September in a tower room at the Contemporary, but unfortunately had to cancel. Bay Lake Towers is very nice and I highly recommend it (although that price undoubtedly is for a studio and they are not very spacious).

I saw GF and CR available but, unless they are trying for free dining, they will only see rack rate for September as room only promos haven't been released for fall yet. Cheapest that popped up was about $700 per night at GF. They can book and hope to apply a discount when they come out, check a third-party site like Orbitz, or check to see if any TA"s are running deals for September. I would check the discount thread on these boards to see what others are doing for September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter