Separate Check for Large Party Question

jerseygirl18

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling & dining with another family, making us a party of 10. We are all on the dining plan but we would like to try and pay for some kid meals OOP for my 12 year old who is a chicken tender/french fry only kind of girl. Since it doesn't make sense to have an adult meal entitlement taken for a $7 kids meal, is it possible to get separate checks so we are paying for our party? I understand the 18% gratuity will still be added on, that's not a problem. :) TIA!

Are you all on one resort reservation (i.e. sharing a grand villa or suite)? If so, just let your server know which meals you will be paying for OOP and you will receive separate bills for the dining plan meals and the OOP meals.

If you and the other family are on separate resort reservations and using separate dining plans, just let the server know which meals will be on your dining plan and which meals you want to pay OOP for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter