Separate beds?

puzzledprincess

Mouseketeer
I’m crushing with my Mom on the Fantasy this weekend (yaaaaayyyy!) and I’m wondering whether we should ask to have the bed separated? We are in a category 8D room. She’s my Mom, so obviously I don’t mind sharing the bed with her, but we would totally be fine with 2 separate beds too. Wondering if one of them makes more sense for the kind of space/layout of the room?

I don't believe this has been possible in some time, the beds are standard queen beds. You can ask your room host to make the couch bed up if you would like.

The beds do not separate. You can ask your stateroom host to make up the sofa bed if you would each like your own space.

I’m so glad I asked you guys! I was so sure they separated. I must have been thinking of a different cruise line. But I could have sworn they ask some of my friends who were traveling with us a coupl of years ago on the Fantasy if they wanted their bed separated. Hmmmm maybe they just changed the beds. No worries! We don’t mind sharing :)

I’m so glad I asked you guys! I was so sure they separated. I must have been thinking of a different cruise line. But I could have sworn they ask some of my friends who were traveling with us a coupl of years ago on the Fantasy if they wanted their bed separated. Hmmmm maybe they just changed the beds. No worries! We don’t mind sharing :)
The beds on the Dream & Fantasy never separated. On the Magic & Wonder they used to (like most other cruise lines), but they've changed all those out to the queen bed now.

The beds on the Dream & Fantasy never separated. On the Magic & Wonder they used to (like most other cruise lines), but they've changed all those out to the queen bed now.
Good to know. Our stateroom attendant definitely asked my friends but maybe he meant that he could make up the sofa bed for one of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter