Senses Spa treatment $$ increase

KGmomoftwins

DIS Veteran
We sail on the Fantasy in August first time anniversary cruise. So I booked a massage for dh and pedicure for myself. I wrote down the prices when I booked stuff for budget purposes the massage was $111 and pedicure $70. I looked today and now they are $129 and $79! Do you think I will get the old price? Also I have a Disney visa and I believe there is a discount but I wanted to use gift cards applied to my on board account can I use both? Thanks so much!

If there is a discount for using the Disney Visa, you will get the discount applied as long as the Disney Visa is the method of payment you presented at check-in. You can add to your onboard account before the cruise or go to Guest Services and present gift cards to pay toward your account without affecting the discount.

Yes we were lucky on this as well, getting locked in price before the change. Also depending which Visa you have, it's my understanding they are discounts for port days and as someone stated above you have to make sure to use it to pay.

Yes we were lucky on this as well, getting locked in price before the change. Also depending which Visa you have, it's my understanding they are discounts for port days and as someone stated above you have to make sure to use it to pay.

I believe the Disney Visa discounts apply no matter which version of the card you have. Also, you just have to have your Disney Visa attached to your onboard account to get the discount. That will be noted on your KTTW card. When you are at the spa, the charges get billed (with the discount) to your onboard account. You can, if you choose, apply gift cards or another form of payment to pay off your onboard charges and it doesn't impact the discount you received.

The pedicure will not be discounted. It is only for "regular priced massages and facials" on "port days only". You are likely to get the prices you booked at, you just won't get the Disney Visa discount added to anything that doesn't qualify (IE Pedicure).

As long as you dont change anything you will get the booked price. As far as the Disney Visa discount it applies to merchandise not spa.

As long as you dont change anything you will get the booked price. As far as the Disney Visa discount it applies to merchandise not spa.
There is a 20% discount for facials and massages in the spa when your Disney Visa is attached to your onboarding account.

It is only certain “signature” services as I understand it.

It is any Regularly (Full) Priced Massage or Facial on Port Days only. If there is a "treatment/service of the day" with a discount, then the Visa discount doesn't apply, or at least doesn't stack. If it is a service other than a massage or facial, then it doesn't apply. If it is a day at sea, then it doesn't apply, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter