• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Selling your crafts?

JayBee

Mouseketeer
Does anyone make crafts to sell to the public?

I've looked at lots of Antique stores-most don't have a space to rent...now thinking of contacting gift stores or maybe do a booth in a craft fair-but that takes owning lots of stuff like shelving and a tent etc.

How do you guys do it?

Hi JayBee,

I have never sold my x-stitch items to the public but know a lady that had a booth at every Fall Festival, Christmas show, Spring whatever in a 20 mile radius of our town!! She had her own tables, table covers, signs etc. Took a long time to set up!! Depending on what the booth fee was, sometimes she made a pretty good profit on it and other times she didn't. I had to look at how much time it takes to x-stitch a picture, the material costs and all my other expenses. I figured it wasn't worth it in the long run.

Not worth it.
People don't appreciate the time and effort that is put into those things.
We did it for years.....just to sell off some of the things. It was fun, but no big money to be made that way.
Unless.....you have a winner craft that is fast, cheap to make and is popular....those are few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter