Selling Any Fantastic Beasts Stuff Yet?

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
Are they selling any stuffed beasts or wands or any products from Fantastic Beasts yet? Thanks

It would be neat if they sold some Ilvermorny themed items, at least in the large CityWalk shop; but it would probably be considered such a small demand compared to plain HP items, that we'll be lucky to get postcards :D

I looked and didn't see any. I was wondering if they are selling them at the park yet, but probably not, since they don't have any on the website. Thanks, I'll try your link.
I'm confused.
They sell lots of tshirts, other accessories, and all of the wands - the wands have been available since the movie came out.
Have not seen any stuffed nifflers though.

I'm confused.
They sell lots of tshirts, other accessories, and all of the wands - the wands have been available since the movie came out.
Have not seen any stuffed nifflers though.

We haven't been to Universal since the movie came out. So, I wasn't sure if they had added any of the Beasts merchandise at the parks. A stuffed niffler is exactly what we are looking for:)

We haven't been to Universal since the movie came out. So, I wasn't sure if they had added any of the Beasts merchandise at the parks. A stuffed niffler is exactly what we are looking for:)

Oh - ok. I misread that you thought that you couldn't get FB stuff even from the WB store.

I've not been there since the new movie either. I would love to see a stuffed niffler though! I would think the Magical Menagerie shop would be the best place to look.

I've not been there since the new movie either. I would love to see a stuffed niffler though! I would think the Magical Menagerie shop would be the best place to look.

That's what I am thinking, but I am not holding my breath. It's such a waste. There are so many cool critters in Beasts. They could rake in the dough if they would sell stuffed versions.

When we went a few weeks ago, I asked at the Magical Menagerie if they carried Nifflers, and the clerk told me that the couldn't because, unlike the rest of the Harry Potter franchise, Universal doesn't own the marketing rights to Fantastic Beasts. I was disappointed because something about the mouth of the Nifflers in the movie remind me of the mouth of my younger dog. Same expression. I did see some pink, four legged rubber creatures with long snouts in Weazely's Wizard Wheezes that looked like perhaps they were supposed to be Nifflers, but they looked rather cartoonish.

Last edited:
When we went a few weeks ago, I asked at the Magical Menagerie if the carried Nifflers, and the clerk told me that the couldn't because, unlike the rest of the Harry Potter franchise, Universal doesn't own the marketing rights to Fantastic Beasts. I was disappointed because something about the mouth of the Nifflers in the movie remind me of the mouth of my younger dog. Same expression. I did see some pink, four legged rubber creatures with long snouts in Weazely's Wizard Wheezes that looked like perhaps they were supposed to be Nifflers, but they looked rather cartoonish.

That explains it. Darn! Thanks

You can find them here though! https://www.harrypotterplatform934.com/products/niffler-plush

Niffler_1_fa921fb9-91ab-42ec-ac6b-6b6514b5a2e9.jpg

For the record ... that Studio tour may just be the most awesome thing ever. We were there this time last last year and had just a wonderful day in Watford.

I would love to do this. DS was only 3 when we last went to England. He didn't even know who Harry Potter was. Someday we'll go back though.

I would love to do this. DS was only 3 when we last went to England. He didn't even know who Harry Potter was. Someday we'll go back though.
Yeah ... it's expensive, but well worth it. Loads of people openly weep when they walk into the Great Hall set ... and that's basically the first thing on the tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter