Seeking quick reply: on plane-no magical express!

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
On the plane to WDW and we never received our magical express info or tags :(

What do we do? Do we need to get our luggage from the carousel when we land?

Will they let us on the magical express bus??? I have our hotel reservations linked to the app on my phone.

Thank you

Just head to the ME desk. They will sort it out. I’d grab my luggage though first. Just to be sure, since it isn’t tagged.

Thank you!! I was worried we would be stranded at the airport to figure out how to get to our hotel!

Will our hotel be able to add on magical express for our trip home? We are staying on property.

Get your luggage first.. then head over to the desk, and they should be able to get everything straighten out, and get you back in that vacation state of mind... have everything ready to show proof if necessary.

On chat with Disney on the WDW website. Here is our answer in case anyone else needs this info:

When you get off the airplane you will visit the Welcome Center. There you are able to provide the cast member your baggage claim vouchers that you were provided by your airline. As long as you provide your baggage claim vouchers to the cast members at the Welcome Center prior to getting on the Disney's Magical Express® Transportation you would not need to pick up your luggage.

I've talked with them about this very thing. Don't need to grab your luggage, just give them your claim ticket when you check in.

(866) 599-0951 If you can, you can call this direct number to Magical Express. Otherwise, any of the above info is good. They will not turn you away. Your resort can confirm your return to MCO, as well as print your motorcoach voucher for return.

We just did this last month. Just give them your baggage vouchers. They’ll pull your luggage from the carousel and deliver it to your room. We had no problems at all!

On chat with Disney on the WDW website. Here is our answer in case anyone else needs this info:

When you get off the airplane you will visit the Welcome Center. There you are able to provide the cast member your baggage claim vouchers that you were provided by your airline. As long as you provide your baggage claim vouchers to the cast members at the Welcome Center prior to getting on the Disney's Magical Express® Transportation you would not need to pick up your luggage.
In case others wonder, this info is even included with your confirmation email when you sign up for ME. Though based on the numbers of times this question is asked here, I'm thinking not many read their emails

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter