Seeking opinions on Pizzerizzo

star54kar

Earning My Ears
Hi. I'm new here and I hope that I'm making this post correctly. I was hoping some people would be willing to share their opinions on Pizzerizzo in Hollywood Studios. My husband and I are thinking about doing a short Disney trip in February, and my husband is an enormous fan of the muppets. I know this is a quick service restaurant but is there a muppet themed area to sit and eat? What is your opinions regarding the food? Thanks in advance for your feedback. :)

Hi star54, welcome to the DIS. I am fine with Pizzarizzo, but I like DiGiorno pizza. I get the vegetable pizza. If you are picky about pizza, New York or Chicago or whatever, you won't find what you want in pizza anywhere at DisneyWorld. Sadly, it is barely or not really themed Muppets. There are several vidoes on youtube showing you what it is like. The good news is the gift shop at Muppet Vision 3D has a neat corner decorated like the hotel they stayed in from one of their movies. Your husband will enjoy that.

Thank you. It's nice to meet you and I appreciate your feedback. It's a shame to hear that they didn't theme the restaurant to take full advantage of the name. That being said, I heard somewhere that Disney is phasing out the Muppet Courtyard. :(

If pizza in WDW parks is usually bad, even after the recent upgrades in Pizzafari and other places, Pizzarizzo still serves awful mass-produced pizza. Go in, look around then go eat somewhere else.

Best quick serve pizza is at Wolfgang Puck Express imho!....Bread products in Fl. fail because of the soft water used. I love the Muppets too, and believe Liberty Square in MK now has some Muppet themed stuff....Hope this helps.

I've had Pizzarizzo and I thought it was good! Probably not the most amazing pizza I've ever had, but certainly not awful. We had pizza and a side salad. I wouldn't hesitate to eat there again. Not too much theming that I can remember- we sat outside though.

I haven't eaten there and doesn't look like I will on the trip but just a couple of points. It closes at 4pm (one of the reasons it wouldn't work out for us.) But, also from video and pictures I saw a lot of muppets themeing. It has a lot of inspiration from the diner in muppets take manhatten.

We loved it when it was Pizza Planet and we love PizzeRizzo. Is it gourmet? No. But we find it to be tasty. We love that the line moves quickly and there's so much space. We were children in the late 70's and early 80's, so we love us some Muppets. We enjoy it for what it is, and we'll eat there on our upcoming trips!

It's not the best pizza in the world, but it's not terrible either. I enjoyed it. I think Hollywood Studios is lacking in the Quick Service area. Don't go in with high expectations, but you'll still find the food edible. I'd go back. For the theme though, I barely noticed anything muppets. If that's the only reason for going then I'd say skip it.

If it is the same pizza that is served elsewhere in the parks for quick service, then yuck. I would go in, look around, and then eat elsewhere. Not wasting my money on that.

It's definitely not the best food ever, but I like it fine. I get cheese and I think it's pretty hard to screw up cheese pizza. I would much rather have that than theme park burgers. The side salad isn't very good though.

We typically eat there any time we have CS at HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter