Seeing closings in advance

TomFromMD

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this is a known bug, but on the iPhone app, if you go into settings (General->Date/Time) turn off "Set Automatically", and push the date out a few weeks, and then open the Disney Paris app, it shows you open/close times and closed attractions and restaurants beyond the regular 3 months. Right now, it shows through the end of June. So they've loaded more than they show us. After that, it shows a few sporadic restaurant closings, but not closed attractions, and not park open/close times.

For example, Alice's Curious Labyrinth shows as closing on June 17, and Hyperspace Mountain will close on June 24. Pirates is supposed to reopen on June 22.

Phantom Manor still shows as closed through the end of June. :( Hopefully that will change.

Last edited:
Bummed by some of these. We arrive for our first ever trip on June 24. I really hope Phantom Manor is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter