See you soon!

BelleMom

DisCon cosmic commando
I am travelling to Salvador, in the North of Brazil, tomorrow. I will be staying there at least till Friday, mostly unconnected :eek: I am so upset about my internet withdrawal that I am taking all the addresses of the cyber cafes in the city with me, in my palm. It should be a nice work trip. Salvador is very pretty, with sandy beaches, old churches, spicy food, lots of folk art. I am taking my camera with me. Of course, i am not telling that to my boss... ;) He might think this is vacation...
The problem is that as I log off tonight, I will also be disconnecting my cables and sending my computer to the doctor. My CDR has crashed ... and it is just 6 month old! So I don't really know when i will be able to connect from home again. I will probably be hurrying in and out for a while.
Hugs to all. See you soon.

{{{{HUGS}}}} livia honey!!!!

Hope you have a good trip..I will be thinking of you. I hope your computer comes back soon and we see you soon!!!

<font face="comic sans ms"> Livia, {{{hugs}}}. I hope that your vacation, er- I mean work trip to Salvador is wonderful. I also hope that they fix your computer in a fast and efficient manner. :D

Hugs,
Dayna
</font>

Have a good trip, Livia. Be safe, and enjoy the beaches if you can! :) Hope the flying isn't too scary.

Have fun, Livia! Don't work too hard. Well, not any harder than you have to anyway!;) It sounds beautiful there! Hope you get "connected" again soon. We'll miss you!

{{HUGS}}
Debbie

Have a great trip Liv honey! Don;t worry, when you get back, your pc will be all better and we will all be here waiting for you!
See you sooN!

Have a safe trip, Livia! :D Hope you get time to enjoy the city, sounds like a beautiful place.

Get well computer pixie dust ~*~*~*~*~*~ to your home computer. :D

Livia, have a wonderful trip-whatever the reason! ;) We'll miss you. {{{{hugs}}}}

Thanks for the good wishes. I am here! I mean, I am here in Salvador.
It was an ok flight. I was afraid but not overcome with fears. I arrived, checked into the hotel and ran to an interview. Not much time to eat an acaraje yet...

I want to register here that I have been badly spoiled by WDw resorts and cruise line. I could not help but compare my room here... Do you know those tiny single beds? :rolleyes:

Well, this is ok. This is work, not fun...:p Anyway, I think I am gonna like it here.

Glad to hear you could overcome your fears about flying, Livia....and equally glad that you are able to keep connected with all of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest