"See Ya Real Soon" Thank You Card

We stayed at Caribbean Beach at the beginning of December and we got one of these cards the other day. Nice touch. Well made card too!

We got one recently too. Here's a picture:

052.jpg

We thought it was really cute, and DS5 was so impressed that the "guys" took the time to send us a thank you card.

That's the one we got too after our trip in October. Very nice touch from Disney!:goodvibes

We received one about 3 weeks after our visit the end of November (stayed on points at SS so DVC members are definitely getting them) it was a very nice touch-loved the card!

We stayed at the GF in August and did not get one. We stayed at WL in November and got one.

We also stayed on points - BLT the first week of October and received the cute card a few weeks after our trip! It's adorable!

I spent just 3 nights by myself at POP mid-November and I received the same Fab 5/Tink card about 3 weeks later. Super cute!!

We got one after our October trip on DVC points, too. Loved it - nice touch, Disney:thumbsup2

We were in WDW from 11/18-11/28 and received one a couple of weeks ago. Nice touch and super cute :goodvibes

We got ours, and as everybody has already stated, "Nobody does it like Disney" What is also nice, it is personlized with the Family's name on the card....just may frame ours!....Have a safe & Happy New year everyone

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";43582996 said:
We got ours, and as everybody has already stated, "Nobody does it like Disney" What is also nice, it is personlized with the Family's name on the card....just may frame ours!....Have a safe & Happy New year everyone

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Here I thought I was the only dork who was going to frame it. :rotfl2:

It was a nice thing to get in the mail a few weeks after coming back when I was going through Disney withdrawal.

My guess is that the cards will be a new thing for trips in 2012, and taken in late 2011...I was there in May and didn't receive a card, but a friend of mine went in early November, and like many of you, got a thank-you card. I think it's a nice touch :wizard:

Here I thought I was the only dork who was going to frame it. :rotfl2:

It was a nice thing to get in the mail a few weeks after coming back when I was going through Disney withdrawal.

"Dork" is such a "harsh" term-I prefer to think of it as just being "passionate"!LOL;):)

And,are you saying there are actually Guests who WON'T frame their Thank You cards?;):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter