• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secrets of the Empire - permanent?

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
Is Secrets of the Empire going to be a permanent attraction at Disney Springs? I currently only see dates through February, and I would like to try it if it's still around when we go in March.

I'm thinking about taking a smaller trip in advance of our March trip if it is not permanent (potentially only doing another DAH night and Secrets of the Empire to avoid activating my AP).

I would expect it's as permanent as anything at Disney, or at least "The Void" (the company that operates it) is. I could see them changing the theme to other things over time. The Void operates the Star Wars at WDW, DLR, and London, and operates a Ghostbusters one in NYC, Dubai, and their headquarters near Salt Lake City. I was reading up on it and it really cool tech. I want to do it so bad, but the Disney Springs one wasn't open yet on my last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter