Secret Verandahs

Little Mermaid 35

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed in a secret verandah? Just changed our deck 2 Oceanview to 6134 on the Magic which is a secret verandah...has anyone ever stayed in this Stateroom? If so what did you think?

It is a great room because you get a full plexiglass wall balcony with only a small obstruction from the metal on the ship at Navigator prices. I love secret verandah rooms!

It is a great room because you get a full plexiglass wall balcony with only a small obstruction from the metal on the ship at Navigator prices. I love secret verandah rooms!

Yes I was so happy to learn about them!! Love that you're getting almost a regular size verandah for a lesser price!:)

We have stayed in that room and love it! Very little obstruction, but it gives you more a sense of privacy from surrounding verandas. When on the Magic I try to grab one of those.

We stayed in #7620 on The Wonder. It was great, hardly an obstruction and nice plexiglass balcony. Our only issue was AFT rooms vibrate like crazy on that ship. We really like the deals on 7A secret verandah rooms though, so we're trying a Forward room #9012 on The Fantasy next year.

Our only issue was AFT rooms vibrate like crazy on that ship.
Yikes, I have 7620 booked on the Magic and have been worried about this...simply don't know what to think about the vibration issues...so many mixed messages on the boards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter