Secret porthole cabins Jan 27/08 opening up

connorsmom911

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up! I've had to cancel our cruise planned for Jan 27/08 on the Wonder and we have 2 of the "secret porthole" cat 10 cabins. They should be opening up Monday or Tuesday, so hopefully someone can benefit from our cancellation. I'm sad for sure, cause we were so looking forward to this vacation as a "grand" family of 4 generations, but with the new baby and tight finances, it just doesn't make sense for us right now.

I'm consoling myself with the fact that we will be able to fit a cheaper trip to Disney in April for a few extra days, maybe even a week. And the baby will be 9 months old, so a little easier for travelling. It'll be hard waiting that extra 3 months, but oh well, at least I'll get my Disney fix this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter