Secret Port Hole Cabins

TexasGirl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the cabin #'s are for the secret port holes? I can't find the webpage that had them. THANKS in advance. This is for the 7 day sailings.

5020, 5022, 5024, 5520, 5522, 5524. Someone will come on a post a link to a thread with some pictures of the view from each cabin.

Thanks! The secret cabins are already gone but oh well. They book up way in advance
}.

We are booked anyway. Yeah!

TexasGirl said:
Thanks! The secret cabins are already gone but oh well. They book up way in advance
}.

We are booked anyway. Yeah!
If you are booked in a category 10, keep checking back to see if one of these rooms has come available, as sometimes people cancel or decide on a different category. I did that, and a couple of months after I booked, one day there it was!! I called my TA and asked to have them switch my cabin to 5020 and they were able to do it right away. :banana:

Every once in awhile check on your cruise, sometimes the person in that room will cancel and you can snap it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter