**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange - Sent/Received**

I had a card through the door today to collect a parcel from the sorting office. I'm not expecting anything else so I guess it is my exchange. I will try to pick it up tomorrow after work if I can leave before it shuts, if not it will be Saturday morning.

My parcel is ready to go, I will go the post office Saturday morning to post it.

I had a card through the door today to collect a parcel from the sorting office. I'm not expecting anything else so I guess it is my exchange. I will try to pick it up tomorrow after work if I can leave before it shuts, if not it will be Saturday morning.

My parcel is ready to go, I will go the post office Saturday morning to post it.

I hope it's your pressy Karen ::yes::

I picked my parcel up from the sorting office today and also posted my parcel off. I will post photos when I get back home.

Here are my gifts all wrapped up.
photo-1.jpg

And this is what I got.
photo2.jpg

Thank you so much, I love them. They will go great on my Disney tree.

Fab pressies Karen. I've got the one on the left too, I couldn't resist Stitch in his santa hat. :santa:

Hi we just came back from holiday on Saturday evening to lots of post and a card was left to collect a parcel from royal mail.

Sent dh this morning and it was my dis pressie:cool1:

I am so delighted thank you thank you love everything.

I will upload photos soon I have been spoilt really brightened up my day:flower3:

262012_4789151446304_1257183441_n.jpg

I got some lovely things, a tinkerbelle bell, elvis stitch, a tink ornament, mickey and Minnie t towels a tink pen a coaster to put a photo in and Adam even got a lovely Disney selection box with stickers thanks again and thanks Mandy for uploading my photos x
550812_4789158606483_54134446_n.jpg

483103_4789164686635_613712333_n.jpg

8749_4789183047094_869234523_n.jpg

Mines here and I love it! :)

Will post photos later.

STILL waiting on a part of the one I'm sending to arrive. :( Hopefully it's the next couple of days. X

Wahhhh...I'm lagging behind...I can't find a box! Will dig after work tomorrow & try send ASAP :sad:

I hope your gift has arrived Toria, I look forward to seeing your pics :santa:

Kerry, fab pressies, I love your little Stitch, so cute :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter