**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange ~ Sent/Recieved**

I've just posted mine. :thumbsup2

Lovely things received so far. Am I a big kid to be so excited by this?

I've just posted mine. :thumbsup2

Lovely things received so far. Am I a big kid to be so excited by this?

Nooooo not at all! I'm always excited during the exchanges, I love to see what gifts everyone gets :banana: It's so exciting going home and having a parcel waiting for me too :goodvibes

I am excited too , i wont leave the house every day till the posties been

mine is packed and all ready to go, will be posting tomorrow lunch-time:cool1:

I hope some of the gifts that were sent yesterday start to arrive today
2.gif

I was supposed to post mine yesterday but was off sick. Will be RD-ing it today :)

Posted mine this morning hopefully my Easter Buddy will get it tomorrow, if not Thursday :teeth:

I had post! I had post!

412d464e-1.jpg

How pretty are they??? :banana::banana::banana:

I've just popped home at lunchtime to show you all, but I may open them before Easter because they look soooo tempting. Aren't they beautifully wrapped?

They look fab Bev!

The Easter bunny has been busy here today, he hopped by to collect mine, then he hopped back whilst I was out to deliver mine! :laughing: I have just been to pick it up & am just about to upload my pics. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Lovely pressies Bev ~ I cant wait to see what you've got

Ooh, I can't wait to see your pics Claire
3.gif

Here they are all wrapped & looking lovely! :yay:

P1070331.jpg

I was well & truly spoilt! :cutie: I got a wonderful Disney Traditions Sorceror Mickey (I have had my eye on this one for a while so was thrilled when I unwrapped it - I even let out a squeal which confused the dogs :lmao: ), also a really cute Minnie keyring, two bath bombs, two caramel bunnies & a Yankee Candle Chocolate Cupcake tart - which smells delicious!!!! Also a lovely Easter card. :cloud9: Thank you so much to my Secret Bunny.....I love it all! xxxxxxxx :love:

And here are my gorgeous gifts......

P1070334.jpg

A close up of sorceror Mickey....

P1070337.jpg

I had post! I had post!

412d464e-1.jpg

How pretty are they??? :banana::banana::banana:

I've just popped home at lunchtime to show you all, but I may open them before Easter because they look soooo tempting. Aren't they beautifully wrapped?
Please open them soooooon!!! :goodvibes
Don't make me get Mrs Doyle out again... ;) :laughing: :rolleyes:

Here they are all wrapped & looking lovely! :yay:

P1070331.jpg

I was well & truly spoilt! :cutie: I got a wonderful Disney Traditions Sorceror Mickey (I have had my eye on this one for a while so was thrilled when I unwrapped it - I even let out a squeal which confused the dogs :lmao: ), also a really cute Minnie keyring, two bath bombs, two caramel bunnies & a Yankee Candle Chocolate Cupcake tart - which smells delicious!!!! Also a lovely Easter card. :cloud9: Thank you so much to my Secret Bunny.....I love it all! xxxxxxxx :love:

And here are my gorgeous gifts......

P1070334.jpg

A close up of sorceror Mickey....

P1070337.jpg
Wow!!!! Seriously GORGEOUS gifts, Mrs Maguire!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :worship: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter