**Secret Autumn/Hallowe'en Exchange - NOW CLOSED**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
mickeyhall02.gif

Well the Summer is virtually over :( and the kiddywinks are back at school, so now it's time to have some fun, so come and join in our Autumn/Hallowe'en Secret Exchange and receive a lovely present

hallminnie.gif

For those of you that haven't taken part in our UK Community exchanges before, you need to send me a PM with your full name, address and a few ideas of what you like/dislike/collect etc, and to let me know whether you would like your present to be Hallowe’en related or not. Then by the 30th September, I will send you the details of someone else who is taking part, (though the earlier you join, the earlier you will get these details). The present is to be sent out before 25th October (You will find the rules at the bottom of this thread).

hallmickey.gif

So if you fancy a bit of retail therapy ~ then come and join in !!

Have fun

Mandy
ghost.gif

The rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage) with a maximum of approx. £20. To wrap it up and send the present out between 15th & 25th October
2. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery, if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
3. To reply to the Sent/Received thread as soon as you receive your gift (as it's only fair to your sender), and to post a photo of your gift too
4. You can join this exchange until 30th September, then I will send out your recipient's details (the earlier you join in, the sooner I will send you the details)
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community Boards.
6. If you are unable to adhere to these rules and put the effort in to make these exchanges fun and special, then you won't be eligible to join in any future exchanges
7. So sorry, but newbies can only join in if they have regulary posted on the UK Forums over the last 3 months

Previous Hallowe'en/Autumn Exchange

**PLEASE ~ If you are unable to send the gift out on time or post a photo, then please do not join this exchange, as it is no fun for me to be constantly PMing people to remind them to do so ~ thank you !**

I'm in. :hyper: I need some retail therapy. :)

I'll send a PM in a bit. :thumbsup2

Yey! An exchange...certainly need a pick-me-up, I'm in! :)

yay Im In, pm on the way

I'm in too, though I hope my sender won't think I'm totally bonkers when I tell them that I'm not into Hallowe'en and would like something Christmassy :santa: :rotfl::rotfl:

mickeyhall02.gif

Great response so far. Taking part are :~

Mandy (mandymouse)
Claire M (Pinky166)
Laura (l_mccafferty)
Leanne (tinks1989)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Rachel T (jjk)
Sarah (Sarah28)
Libby (Dimplenose)
Alyson (crabbie1)
Donna (diddldonna)
Victoria (torsie24)
Paula (PJB71)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter