Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til Morning PTR

Ms Poppins said:
Epic PTR for me to catch up on Kizzy :lmao:

Sorry you've had some sad times :hug: but nice that you have something nice to focus on :)

My gran passed away just after one of our trips a few years ago, and it really helped to have my TR to do, and update on here to 'escape' real life for a bit. I think that's probably why I like DLP so much - you can just escape.....

Anyway, love your ideas, you are so creative. T-shirts look fab :thumbsup2 Not too long to wait now....although I'm sure it feels like ages.

Look forward to hearing more of your plans :goodvibes

Lol it has gone on for a bit!
Had some other ideas for teeshirts too which i might try if I can get organized!
Its been tough but your right - its lovely to have something happy to focus on.
Have bought more stuff! Sandals and flats and tan for my pasty legs incase its hot enough for shorts.
Just going to do a bit of work on our meal plan now and see what works so I can make reservations tomorrow. Its feeling so much closer these last few days and I've gotten my dress for DDs Communion so now that that is fairly organized I can spend more time DLP planning :banana:
Thanks for reading along x

:cool1::yay: :banana:

So I gots my tshirt yesterday ready to be customised on Tuesday (forgot the bleach!) and I picked up some sandals and flats aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.......

Made ADRS!!

So here is our semi-certain meal plan:

Monday May 19th:
Inventions for my birthday :banana:

Tuesday May 20th:
King Ludwigs

Wednesday May 21st:
Walts (cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake :dance3:)

Thursday May 22nd:
Rainforest Cafe

All are booked bar RFC of course and after consulting my Mam she was happy to go to Inventions at that price when it included characters but though Cali Grill was just too pricey. She liked the sound of King Luds which is James' pick, Walts was Mams pick and Jem said we had to go back to RFC so we are all happy!

Lunches will be CBCO, The Lucky Nugget, Blockbuster Cafe, Victorias and Colonel Haithis ~ I just hope they are all open!

Promise to post more pics this week coming. I'm in full on planning mode so chances are good ;)

Yay for ADRs! We're going to RFC on Thurs aswell! Probably around 5pm as we have to leave at around 7pm for CDG.
What time do you fly home on the Fri? Our flight is very late, I'm beginning to think it wasn't the best idea. :-/
Have you been to Inventions before? I <3 it

Never been to Inventions before so we are super excited :cool1:

I think we'll be headed for RFC about 8pm Thursday cause I reckon we'll want to see Dreams one last time *sob*

Are you far from Dublin airport? We normally go for the latest flight home but then its 2 hours to home from the airport. We are from Kilkenny. Also my Mam is driving this time and has diabetes which affects her eyesight/tiredness levels at times so we are getting a flight that will see us back in Dublin for 5.30pm Friday evening. I can always drive if Mam is exhausted but I'm no good at night lately and my glasses dont help massively but at least we'd be well home before it gets dark :worried:

I hear ya on the night driving. Hate it. Also not a fan of all the airport roundabouts!
Yeah we're in Meath so only 30mins from the airport.
You'll LOVE Inventions!

dhidra said:
I hear ya on the night driving. Hate it. Also not a fan of all the airport roundabouts!
Yeah we're in Meath so only 30mins from the airport.
You'll LOVE Inventions!

I love the look of the desserts buffet! I'll need to bring stretchy pants lol!

Oh god those roundabouts! How I don't end up in Belfast sometimes! Although the red cow one is worse!

Little update:::

Got my T-shirt done :banana:
Pic to follow later :-)

cdsmiler81 said:
Looking forward to seeing your t-shirt!! :)

C x

Its quite good! Waiting on a new phone to be delivered so expect loads of pics this weekend :) Its starting to feel real now :banana:

Still reading along, but mostly on my phone still. Can't wait to see pics of your tee!

RoseBug said:
Still reading along, but mostly on my phone still. Can't wait to see pics of your tee!

Sorry I'm slacking this week :/ I did do my packing list and to do/buy list though!
Promise pics will be up tomorrow.
How is little miss bug?

ILOVEDLP said:
Looking forward to the pics Kizzy
You must be getting a tiny bit excited now:dance3:
X

So excited pet! Can't wait to get the communion over because we're organised now and it feels like we're clock watching now! Pics as promised tomorrow. How are the boys? Planning like mad for Halloween?

So excited pet! Can't wait to get the communion over because we're organised now and it feels like we're clock watching now! Pics as promised tomorrow. How are the boys? Planning like mad for Halloween?

Can not wait to see jem all done up i
So excited for you the DLH :cloud9: DH has said I can stay there one day.
It will fly by once we get easter over.
The boys all great going to get Adam fitted for his prom suit next week.
Alex and Nathan are both in love with Elsa and singing let go none stop I've got some very funny vids that they won't like when they are 21 lol !
Got some big plans for Halloween:banana:
cowboy hats are here !!
Bbwws booked x

As promised a quick update!

Heres the autograph books :goodvibes

and my tshirt!

I'll be back tomorrow to catch up on TRs, PTRs and to reply. I'm a busy Bessie tonight!

They all look great! Have the kids seen their books yet? When is the communion? Hope the weather holds out for you!

ILOVEDLP said:
Can not wait to see jem all done up i
So excited for you the DLH :cloud9: DH has said I can stay there one day.
It will fly by once we get easter over.
The boys all great going to get Adam fitted for his prom suit next week.
Alex and Nathan are both in love with Elsa and singing let go none stop I've got some very funny vids that they won't like when they are 21 lol !
Got some big plans for Halloween:banana:
cowboy hats are here !!
Bbwws booked x

She's getting very excited.... plus she's singing with a boy! I think it's the bit between the readings. It sounds like a responsorial psalm.

Lol I've one of those videos - Jemma singing Jolene! She loves Dolly Parton!

dhidra said:
They all look great! Have the kids seen their books yet? When is the communion? Hope the weather holds out for you!

Yea I showed them a few weeks ago & they were thrilled!!
Communion is May 4th so it's veeeeery close now eeek! We are off to imaginosity ain Dublin and her ladyship requested dinner in TGIs so that's the plan. Picked up vouchers for a soft play place too off Groupon so we'll do that on the Monday before heading home. Great it's falling on the bank holiday.

Have you been to imaginosity before? the kids will love it. Love TGIs too! always swap my tesco vouchers for there :)

dhidra said:
Have you been to imaginosity before? the kids will love it. Love TGIs too! always swap my tesco vouchers for there :)

Lol we got Tesco vouchers for it too! What's nice?
Never been! Jem had wanted to go to the zoo but changed her mind when she saw imaginosity on you tube!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter