Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til Morning PTR

"Get well soon" baloon to Jem

I want to start packing. But that would look odd. I don't know what's the weather gonna be. Does anyone now a good psychic or maybe some tribal dances for a good weather?

I'd love to do some shopping, but if I'm out of bed it doesn't mean I'm allowed to go outside. Stupid bugs...

Thanks so much!! Shes gone to school today but the cough is still pretty bad. School is strict though - no more then 20 absences or Social Workers get involved! Besides otherwise shes in good health - just this silly cough.
Aaaaaaam my suitcase is mostly packed!! Its on the spare bed in my Mams and I just have to pack more of my clothes and jeans and shoes for the kids!! I put them all up so that we cant wear them only for them to go missing in the mountain of washing that seems never ending!
Online shopping?? sportsdirect.com had some nice, reasonably priced disney bits and they ship to Ireland and I think the rest of Europe too :thumbsup2

Hope jem feeling better soon :hug:
Great news about the scales think I've found it tho :scared1: need to get back to SW this week.
Can not wait to see the t shirts x

I posted the other day but can not see it ?
How is jem ?

Feb is gone I was hoping for illness free month but no Nathan is ill high temp and sickness

Xx
Ps I can see it now x

Just 20 absences? Wow.. Ok, this is stupid. I'm taking Gailius out of school for this trip. No problem. I just have to make sure his does his schoolwork and let the teacher know.

I checked the weather - I know too early - I hope it will get better.

Just 20 absences? Wow.. Ok, this is stupid. I'm taking Gailius out of school for this trip. No problem. I just have to make sure his does his schoolwork and let the teacher know.

You think that's bad !
one of the girls in the twins class grandfather died from hospital negligence, the funeral was on Friday.
The girls mother emailed the secretary to say she won't be at school because of funeral she didn't get a reply so she emailed again and got the letters are in her bag reply, she had given her the same forms I had to fill in for my holiday one for each parent and a copy of the anti social behaviour act.
To say she was a little upset is a under statement.

Looking like we have a week of rain for our trip hope yours better xx

Eeek :worried: that's more than crazy. If my kids won't be in school for some other reason I just put "for family reasons" and nothing to it. I guess we have a better thing then. Too much restriction does no good.

We still have 28 days left so I think the weather forecast will change. It already changed it these couple of days. Fingers crossed for non-rainy days.

ILOVEDLP said:
I posted the other day but can not see it ?
How is jem ?

Feb is gone I was hoping for illness free month but no Nathan is ill high temp and sickness

Xx
Ps I can see it now x

I couldn't see it til now either but the app was saying it was there. I've had an awful few days. Shane's dad passed away suddenly Wednesday morning and our world is upside down.

dhidra said:
What are you packing Kizzy? shorts and t-shirts kinda stuff?

Yep that's what im thinking but it will be chilly in the evenings to I'll bring jeans & hoodies too x

Isila said:

The kids ended up absent Thurs & Fri too for the funeral. Im not so bothered about their absences now. I am so glad we have this trip to look forward to. Its hard for them to comprehend the loss of their grandad but they are finding it tough too like us all.

ILOVEDLP said:
You think that's bad !
one of the girls in the twins class grandfather died from hospital negligence, the funeral was on Friday.
The girls mother emailed the secretary to say she won't be at school because of funeral she didn't get a reply so she emailed again and got the letters are in her bag reply, she had given her the same forms I had to fill in for my holiday one for each parent and a copy of the anti social behaviour act.
To say she was a little upset is a under statement.

Looking like we have a week of rain for our trip hope yours better xx

How callous. My father in laws burial was Friday too and the school were fantastic when i rang about collecting the kids early on Wednesday so I could bring them home and tell them the awful news. 4 more of Shane's nieces and nephews attend the school and they were very tactful and cautious in their handling of it all.

Isila said:
Eeek :worried: that's more than crazy. If my kids won't be in school for some other reason I just put "for family reasons" and nothing to it. I guess we have a better thing then. Too much restriction does no good.

We still have 28 days left so I think the weather forecast will change. It already changed it these couple of days. Fingers crossed for non-rainy days.

Its the way it should be. All this ASBO thing for absence is ridiculous. Hope your weather forecast improves x

ILOVEDLP said:
:grouphug:
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
I'm thinking of you xxx

Thank you so much. Peoples kindness and support has been a great help. Noels passing is a huge loss and we have a tough time ahead xxx

kizzabel said:
The kids ended up absent Thurs & Fri too for the funeral. Im not so bothered about their absences now. I am so glad we have this trip to look forward to. Its hard for them to comprehend the loss of their grandad but they are finding it tough too like us all.

So sorry to hear your sad news! Thoughts with you and your family xx

Disneyfanswicklow said:
So sorry to hear your sad news! Thoughts with you and your family xx

Thanks Jo, I appreciate your kind words. You wouldn't know which way is up x

Oh, sad news. Sorry for your loss.
I remember when I had to tell my kids when my dad passed away. They were out of school too.

Isila said:
Oh, sad news. Sorry for your loss.
I remember when I had to tell my kids when my dad passed away. They were out of school too.

Its hard for them to understand but they are doing ok. They will miss him terribly. Thanks Laima xx

dhidra said:
Sorry to hear of your loss Kizzy, may he RIP. Hard times x

Hard indeed. DH is finding it hard to even believe. Thanks xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter