New England Eeyore
hrpufnsash
SIOH
rlovew
BAMB
Faerie
TPCShauna
piratesmate

Hi! I haven't started yet, but I pretty much know what I'm going to do. I'm trying to get some scrapping done, and then I'll do these! Buffy, where are you going to put all of this stuff?? ;)

I got my purple color group done.

Used my Cricut too. I hope no one will be too disappointed as I used regular cardstock instead of Bazzill. Since I am still figuring out how to use my bug, it's easier to use right now. I'm probably also doing things that you guys did with your bug ages ago, but is new to me.

I've got some cute pirate stamps ordered - but it means I can't do much else til I see them as they might not fit my plans:headache: I've got my ribbon, ordered my non-ribbon ;) and my colour swap is nearly planned:rolleyes1 I've got the card anyway, just need to decide on my elements.:headache: I know what I'm doing for beach - topper and a something. Not sure what yet -box and tag maybe

Question about the color page kit.

I need to do two elements. If I so squares and slide mounts it says they should be embellished. Would it OK if I did not embelled them and did an extra element (2 mini file folders). I know that I would prefer them not to be embellished, since I don't know the page theme.

Is this ok>

Question about the color page kit.

I need to do two elements. If I so squares and slide mounts it says they should be embellished. Would it OK if I did not embelled them and did an extra element (2 mini file folders). I know that I would prefer them not to be embellished, since I don't know the page theme.

Is this ok>

yes, that's fine. I think in most of the color swaps everyone kept stuff plain.

BTW, don't send me postage, I owe you money. :thumbsup2

Another alternative I would :love: would be to include some ribbon, fibers or brads.

I made Goofy tags today with my bug. I really need to get some baby wipes for the mats I've been playing so much. Oh, and I bagged my Primas awhile back.

Will PM address. I bought the cutest new square paperclips and so I made the traditional 2 inch ones and a separate set of the squares for my paperclip group. And I bought for the Pirate group today, but haven't started.

I redesigned my office today and I am sitting in a perfectly new painted and clean space. It won't last for more than 2 days so I am going to completely relish the neatness and try not to move or make anything.

Its just lucky we're going out for lunch today - between my scrap stuff at one end (and now I've got my new Mickey tote I can barely reach to switch on the CD player:rotfl2: ) and DH psychology textbooks at the other I can't remember what tablecloth we've got on at the moment:lmao: Half-term soon and I WILL have a tidy-up:rolleyes1

I've finished my mickey group. Just need to start work on Cindy and CRT now! going out to buy the paper tomorrow hopefully! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter