Second 6 Week Pledge-week 1

Netty

DIS Veteran
Well this will be our first weigh in of our new 6 week pledge!
I'm so pleased that you all want to keep going with the pledges, if anyone else would like to join in please post here :goodvibes
Good luck, :hug: and please post any hints or tips that you have here!

ok i have re joined weight watchers today, so i would like to re join this

i am wanting to lose at least ten pounds this next six weeks, even though i will be having two birthday meals!! lol

hello ladies and gentlemen, good luck to all of you and fingers crossed we meet our 2nd pledge. :thumbsup2

i will started us off with my 1st weight loss of 4lbs.

:cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

I'll join in to

I've lost 1lb this week good luck to everyone this week
I'm trying to lose about 1 stone but it doesn't help when i've got a tin of sweets left over from Christmas.

Tracy

Morning Guys

My weight loss for this week is 1lb. Good luck to everyone else. :thumbsup2

Ive started today so I will post hopefully a weight loss next week. Im trying the Paul Mckenna system. :)

Well done everyone else! :cheer2:

I have lost 3lb this week taking me to just over a stone :banana: So mega thumbs up :thumbsup2 from me to the Paul McKenna system :teeth:

Not sure about Gavin just yet, he got up ages before me 'cos i'm off sick so will post his as soon as he text me.

:sunny:

Jodie

I've lost a pound too, which is amazing as I've been fluctuating as usual.

just recieved and watched dvd planning for disney, i am so excited. although it made me more motivated to lose weight. i would recommend it to anyone who is findng it hard. watch any disney footage, like old planning guides or home videos you have made in past visit. i have just watched myself in a swimming costume at blizzard beach.( not a nice sight) :eek:

let us know how you get on.
its stopped me eating the chocolate swiss roll in cupboard... so i thought id share my tip...

kirsty

kizzy212 said:
just recieved and watched dvd planning for disney, i am so excited. although it made me more motivated to lose weight. i would recommend it to anyone who is findng it hard. watch any disney footage, like old planning guides or home videos you have made in past visit. i have just watched myself in a swimming costume at blizzard beach.( not a nice sight) :eek:

let us know how you get on.
its stopped me eating the chocolate swiss roll in cupboard... so i thought id share my tip...

kirsty
LOL!! :rotfl:
I know just what you mean, the video taken of me at typhoon lagoon isnt nice! I looked like a big pink marshmallow in my cozzie! :eek:
well done those that have lost :thumbsup2 , and good luck those that have yet to be weighed :goodvibes

well i didnt do so well in the last pledge so i will aim to lose 4lbs this time!

No more red wine for me lol

I stayed the same this week. I think I have hit a bit of a rut! I'm a bit annoyed as I didn't cheat at all. Oh well, here's hoping for a bigger loss next week.

Dana, keep going, you will probably lose it next week, you have done so well so far, everyone has weeks where they dont lose, and dont know why, you have lost quite alot up to now, well done :goodvibes

Well done to everyone so far - Dana, don't lose heart (I haven't had a great week this week either).

2lbs lost for me this week (but, as I put 1.5 lbs on last week, I'm not doing that well :rolleyes: )

Well done it everyone who has lost this week. To those who haven't keep thinking postive thoughts and the weight will come off.

I'm going to weigh in this Friday :)

no loss for me again this week, but not surprising as have not been good.I have printed out Paul Mckennas rules and stuck them on the fridge and in the dining room to inspire me for next week!!!

Alex

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter