Seaworld worth it ?

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Been quite a while since we visited
what animals shows are still on ? ( I mean because of covid I would love to see a few shows

I guess no more orcas shows?
are the rides all working
I am wondering if it’s worth it for us we would be there a Saturday in May ( might be really busy I would think

if it where you
tell me what to do first ..ans so on ..
tanks so much

Been quite a while since we visited
what animals shows are still on ? ( I mean because of covid I would love to see a few shows

I guess no more orcas shows?
are the rides all working
I am wondering if it’s worth it for us we would be there a Saturday in May ( might be really busy I would think

if it where you
tell me what to do first ..ans so on ..
tanks so much

There are 3 shows- dolphin (Dolphin Adventures), sea lion (Sea Lion and Otter Spotlight), and orca (Orca Encounter).

Rides currently down are Wild Arctic and Antartica (both of the animal exhibits are still open though)

I think SW is worth it. It's my favorite park

Almost everything is open. The rides are top notch. We didn't really miss the penguin or Antarctica rides - which are my least favorite in the park anyways - because the exhibits are still open.

Take a look at their website to see which shows and rides are available.

You might hit the Seven Seas food fest in May.

Totally worth it. We were during Christmas, and although it was very crowded we enjoyed the Park. Go to the dolphin lagoon early in the morning, they play with water toys. Watched a long time and it was so great.

Almost everything is open. The rides are top notch. We didn't really miss the penguin or Antarctica rides - which are my least favorite in the park anyways - because the exhibits are still open.

Take a look at their website to see which shows and rides are available.

You might hit the Seven Seas food fest in May.
Penguins aren’t open?

We always take a day for SW every trip to Disney. We don’t go on many of the rides but there is still enough to do.

We love Seaworld. We live almost 1200 miles away and have had annual passes for years.

The shows are fabulous, the exhibits are wonderful, the coasters are great (okay, admittedly I'm going on my husband's assessment on this one, as I'm not a coaster girl myself) and their Sesame Street area is fantastic for the little guests. My favorite, though, are the animal tours: they are exceptionally well done, very informative, and well worth the cost. The tours are always the highlight of our visits.

Compared to Disney World, I prefer Seaworld. The rides are great (my three teenage kids much prefer Seaworld to Disney's parks for the rides - especially the roller coasters) and the crowds are minimal compared to Disney. And like Gina said, the shows are really good.

I think it's worth it. It's a must do park for us that we do on every Orlando trip. It's the best park in Orlando IMHO for a multigenerational group with the world class animal exhibits and shows that everyone can enjoy together. I have a family group ages 5 - 85 going in March. Also, there are some excellent coasters that those who enjoy that can do.

The landscaping is beautiful too which makes for such a great vibe. I love hanging out there. It's a busy day, but more a more relaxing day than a Disney or Universal park.

We like all the Orlando parks and go to Orlando frequently, so mix what parks we do up, often only doing three park per trip and mixing that up with other Orlando things. SeaWorld always makes our list as being one of the three parks we hit. We are HUGE SeaWorld fans.

Our family LOVES Seaworld. I really feel like it is the best value theme park in Orlando. Their annual passes and fun cards go on sale often enough that you can find a really great deal.

This year (I think on Black Friday) we got fun cards good for all of 2022 for both Seaworld and Aquatica for $120* each. For that, we get a relaxing park with awesome roller coasters and fun animal shows, but with hardly any lines. Also, we get to visit Aquatica, which is a blast.

Since we paid so little, and the lines are so non existent, we really feel like we can get there at opening (like actually arrive at the gate just before 9:00 am, not having to arrive before, which translates to more sleep) and then leave by lunch time for a fun afternoon at the pool or beach or Aquatica.

Yes, we like Universal quite a lot, but the lines are sometimes monstrous and the tickets have increased in price so much that the value just can't compare.

We have pretty much given up on Disney. All the new ride reservations and sticker shock on tickets just gives me a headache.

*Tip- when buying our Seaworld tickets, I usually buy one adult a silver level season pass instead of a fun card. This gives us free parking and a discount on any in park purchase and also gives us a couple guest passes. The math usually works out for us to save money that way.

Go. It was a great experience. Lots to see and do, less busy than Disney. The shows are great, the kids loved the water rides, and my older son loved the roller coasters. The aquarium with Sharks is incredible.

Of everything that is to be done in the Orlando area, SeaWorld is my absolute favorite. It's the park that I REALLY look forward to every time we make the trip to Florida.

There are 3 shows- dolphin (Dolphin Adventures), sea lion (Sea Lion and Otter Spotlight), and orca (Orca Encounter).

Rides currently down are Wild Arctic and Antartica (both of the animal exhibits are still open though)

I think SW is worth it. It's my favorite park
We were there last week and had a great day there. I concur with everything Joanna said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter