Seaworld soft/plush toys photos prices

Julia Ann

DIS Veteran
My daughter is saving her pocket money and wants to know how much the medium plush toys cost and also if anybody has any photos. Mainly the manatees, dolphin, shamu, turtles ands penguins

Thanks

This is a little bit difficult to answer because there might be 4 or 5 sizes of 1 animal but I got what I believe would be considered the medium size price. These are all from Shamu's Emporium, I would expect the price to be the same across all the shops.

The medium size for everything was $17.95, except for the penguin which seemed to be $21.95. Not sure if I could not find the medium size or if the penguins run more.

The next larger size for those animals with a larger size was $25.95. The larger penguin was $39.95.

I priced an even larger Shamu and it was $44.95, while I also found a different version of a medium dolphin for $16.95.

Right now they also appear to have a special where you can get 2 plush beanies for $20, just in case she could not decide between 2 of her favorite animals. If I get a chance I will get some pictures as well, but that might not be for a few days.

Last edited:
Prices seem to be less for similar items I've purchased @ WDW

and the penguin, the prior items were all right around $18, I believe the penguin was $21 -

IMAG0105.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter