SeaWorld on Labour Day weekend....how bad will it be?

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
Our upcoming vacation runs from August 26th to September 2.

We were thinking of squeezing in two days at SeaWorld, as its DS's and my favourite park in Orlando (after DC!). Proposed dates to visit would be Monday, August 27th and Saturday, September 1 (the latter of which falls on Labour Day weekend). The Tuesday and Thursday of that week, we have cabanas rented at Aquatica, and the Wednesday we have reservations at Discovery Cove. On the Friday, we have other commitments.......so basically its the Monday and Saturday or not at all.

With unlimited Quick Queue (which we would happily purchase), how bad would crowds be on the Saturday? (hoping someone has done a Labour Day weekend visit before).

The park is open until 10 p.m. on September 1, so obviously higher crowds are expected (Monday, Aug. 27th, the park closes at 7....wondering if we would even need the QQ that day, since the locals would be back in school and Disney's free dining would hopefully be drawing many travellers to those parks).

Can anyone provide some "been there, done that" insight?

I am not that bad. I work at baseball park and I am use to crowds. I have been labor day weekend and I don't consider it be that crowd. We going again this year for Labor Day weekend planning going at slow pace. My kids love Sea World. I would get there first thing in the morning get show guide and decide on what see and make sure early for them shows. As for rides be prepare to stand lines.

We did all day dining plan. We got three meals out and snacks. It well worth it with drinks at alone for 29.99.

In the South most kids goes back to school in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter