SeaWorld / Discovery Cove - companion facilities

HelloKit

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting SeaWorld and Discovery Cove during our trip next week. I hadn't thought of it earlier, but it just occurred to me that I don't know whether Discovery Cove has a changing room where members of both sexes can change into their swimwear together. If I were to just wear my bathing suit under my clothes that day, then I would not be able to use the restroom independently, and would still need a companion restroom where my partner could help me. Has anyone been to these parks and know whether they provide any mixed sex changing facilities and/or restrooms?

Here is a link to Sea World's Accessibility Guide from their website.
On page 4 of the guide, they have information about where to find First Aid and their "Guest Assistance Center". Page 5 has information about where to find Companion Restrooms.

Discovery Cove doesn't have an online accessibility guide; here is what their website says about disabled guests:

"Discovery Cove can accommodate guests with disabilities who are able to maneuver themselves with limited assistance (or with the aid of a personal assistant) during their dolphin experience and in the various wading locations. Discovery Cove also offers specially-designed outdoor wheelchairs with oversized tires for easy maneuvering on the beach. Wheelchairs can be reserved by calling 1-877-4-DISCOVERY."
I'd suggest you try calling them.
They have a nice website with a lot of videos. Link to Discovery Cove website.

Hopefully, someone who has been there can give some personal experiences.

Discovery Cove has a companion bathroom and one of the nicest I have ever used. Went last year with DS (who is an adult in need of assistance) and it more than met our needs. Very large too, so if in WC you would be able to negotiate with ease.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter